Aztec or Parisienne Chill Recipe
Make a cool and tasty drinking dessert in minutes using the spicy Aztec Elixir Couture Cocoa or La Parisienne Couture Cocoa (voted #1 by Rachael Ray).
Prep Time: 1 Min | Cook Time: 8 Mins
Katrina's Inspiration"The Aztec Elixir was the first chili and chocolate drink on the market, and I remember how people were so wide-eyed and disbelieving…until they took a sip."
- 1. Bring milk to a boil in a medium pan.
- 2. Turn heat to low, add the cocoa and stir with a whisk until completely melted and velvety smooth.
- 3. Pour cocoa in a blender and add ice.
- 4. Blend until combined until ice is in small particles.
- 5. Serve with a tall, wide straw for a quick-sipping chocolate chill.
Featured ProductAztec Elixir Couture Cocoa
The first of its kind, this spicy drinking chocolate is made with ancho & chipotle chillies + cinnamon + vanilla bean + dark chocolate. The Aztec and Mayan people of Central America and Mexico indulged in a revered potion of crushed cacao... Learn More »