Bianca Breeze Recipe
This is a chilled version of our Drinking White Chocolate, Bianca Couture Cocoa. It's rich and satisfying, but not too sweet because the citrus notes of lemon myrtle cut the sweetness of white chocolate. Served in a martini glass, it makes the perfect dessert drink for entertaining.
Prep Time: 1 min | Cook Time Approx. 8 Mins
- ½ cup Vosges® Bianca Couture Cocoa
- 1 ¼ cup milk or soy milk
Katrina's Inspiration"Lemon myrtle, indigenous to Australia, imparts an exhilarating breadth of flavors reminiscent of lemongrass and kaffir lime. A hint of lavender flower yields a floral bouquet."
Directions1. Bring milk to a boil in a medium pan.
2. Turn heat to low, add the cocoa and stir with a whisk until completely melted and velvety smooth.
3. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
4. Strain the lemon myrtle and lavender from the cocoa and discard.
5. Bring the hot chocolate to room temperature and then cover and place the cocoa in the refrigerator over night.
6. Serve in a tall, cold frosty glass and start sipping.