Bianca Breeze Recipe
This is a chilled version of our Drinking White Chocolate, Bianca Couture Cocoa. It's rich and satisfying, but not too sweet because the citrus notes of lemon myrtle cut the sweetness of white chocolate. Served in a martini glass, it makes the perfect dessert drink for entertaining.
Prep Time: 1 min | Cook Time Approx. 8 Mins
- ½ cup Vosges® Bianca Couture Cocoa
- 1 ¼ cup milk or soy milk
Katrina's Inspiration"Lemon myrtle, indigenous to Australia, imparts an exhilarating breadth of flavors reminiscent of lemongrass and kaffir lime. A hint of lavender flower yields a floral bouquet."
Instructions1. Bring milk to a boil in a medium pan.
2. Turn heat to low, add the cocoa and stir with a whisk until completely melted and velvety smooth.
3. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
4. Strain the lemon myrtle and lavender from the cocoa and discard.
5. Bring the hot chocolate to room temperature and then cover and place the cocoa in the refrigerator over night.
6. Serve in a tall, cold frosty glass and start sipping.
Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Panini Recipe
A delicious combination of savory and sweet, this recipe will satisfy even the strongest comfort food cravings. This organic peanut butter, chocolate and banana panini is made with a special butter from Isigny Ste Mere that contains coarse grains of grey sea salt.
Champagne & Pearl Dust Aphrodisiac Elixir Recipe
Enjoy your favorite champagne with a twist. Organic rose petals and pearl dust transform a glass of bubbly into a luring and exotic cocktail. Celebrate this nibbling and sipping ritual with one you love to boost virility or better yet, use it to lure someone you have long desired.
Full Moon Brownies Recipe
Classic Chocolate Brownies with a Vosges® spin using our Black Pearl® Dark Chocolate Exotic Candy Bar.