Blueberry Chocolate Tonic Recipe
Enjoy mental clarity followed by bust of creative energy with the Blueberry Tonic filled with health benefits.
Prep Time: 5 Min | Serves: 2
- 2 cups blueberries; cold
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ⅓ cups almond or oat milk; cold
- 2 tsp flaxseed oil
- 2 ⅓ tsp manuka honey or agave
Katrina's Inspiration"This blueberry chocolate tonic was first developed to coincide with the Yoga + Chocolate program we do with David Romanelli of Yeah Dave yoga. We designed a Yoga + Chocolate Gift Box that included truffles to correspond with yoga poses and a booklet to guide your journey, which featured a recipe or two."
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds.
- 2. Drink immediately or the pectin in the blueberry seeds will make a pudding rather quickly.
- 3. For extra health benefits add 1 tsp licorice root powder.
- 4. Sip the blueberry tonic and nibble on our Goji Exotic Chocolate Bar. Blueberries and Goji berries are rich in antioxidants; they taste good and are good for you.
Featured ProductCaramel Marshmallows, 9 pieces
Enrobed in dark chocolate and topped with toffee bits, our Caramel Marshmallows bring a luxurious twist to this comfort food classic. ... Learn More »