Blueberry Chocolate Tonic Recipe
Enjoy mental clarity followed by a burst of creative energy with the Blueberry Tonic filled with health benefits.
Prep Time: 5 Min | Serves: 2
- 2 cups blueberries; cold
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ⅓ cups almond or oat milk; cold
- 2 tsp flaxseed oil
- 2 ⅓ tsp manuka honey or agave
Katrina's Inspiration"This blueberry chocolate tonic was first developed to coincide with the Yoga + Chocolate program we do with David Romanelli of Yeah Dave yoga. We designed a Yoga + Chocolate Gift Box that included truffles to correspond with yoga poses and a booklet to guide your journey, which featured a recipe or two."
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds.
- 2. Drink immediately or the pectin in the blueberry seeds will make a pudding rather quickly.
- 3. For extra health benefits add 1 tsp licorice root powder.
- 4. Sip the blueberry tonic and nibble on our Goji Exotic Chocolate Bar. Blueberries and Goji berries are rich in antioxidants; they taste good and are good for you.
Champagne & Pearl Dust Aphrodisiac Elixir Recipe
Enjoy your favorite champagne with a twist. Organic rose petals and pearl dust transform a glass of bubbly into a luring and exotic cocktail. Celebrate this nibbling and sipping ritual with one you love to boost virility or better yet, use it to lure someone you have long desired.
Chocolate Oysters with Ginger and Green Apple Recipe
For this recipe, I have chosen to anoint the oysters with chocolate in its nearly basic form, the cocoa nib. Mixed with some fragrant ginger and tart green apple, you will discover a variety of texture while your nose uncovers layer after layer.
Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Panini Recipe
A delicious combination of savory and sweet, this recipe will satisfy even the strongest comfort food cravings. This organic peanut butter, chocolate and banana panini is made with a special butter from Isigny Ste Mere that contains coarse grains of grey sea salt.