Blueberry Chocolate Tonic Recipe
Enjoy mental clarity followed by a burst of creative energy with the Blueberry Tonic filled with health benefits.
Prep Time: 5 Min | Serves: 2
- 2 cups blueberries; cold
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ⅓ cups almond or oat milk; cold
- 2 tsp flaxseed oil
- 2 ⅓ tsp manuka honey or agave
Katrina's Inspiration"This blueberry chocolate tonic was first developed to coincide with the Yoga + Chocolate program we do with David Romanelli of Yeah Dave yoga. We designed a Yoga + Chocolate Gift Box that included truffles to correspond with yoga poses and a booklet to guide your journey, which featured a recipe or two."
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds.
- 2. Drink immediately or the pectin in the blueberry seeds will make a pudding rather quickly.
- 3. For extra health benefits add 1 tsp licorice root powder.
- 4. Sip the blueberry tonic and nibble on our Goji Exotic Chocolate Bar. Blueberries and Goji berries are rich in antioxidants; they taste good and are good for you.
Featured ProductMix 'n' Match Chocolate Bars
Mix 'n Match chocolate bars and pick your selection of five 3oz. chocolate bars from our Exotic Chocolate Bars range - and get the sixth on us!... Learn More »