Chorizo and Dominican Chocolate Tapas Recipe
The combination of spicy Spanish chorizo atop a slick of tart 74% dark chocolate and a cushion of freshly baked Spanish bread will tantalize your taste buds.
Prep Time: 16 Mins | Cook Time: 8 Mins
- Traditional Galician Bread
- Spanish Arbequina Olive Oil
- Maldon Salt
- 1 3oz Vosges Oaxaca Candy Bar
Katrina's Inspiration"My first foray with chorizo and chocolate came with this recipe for Bacon Bar and raw and soft Chorizo Stuffed Dates baked with Spicy Oaxaca Red Sauce. In this latest experiment, I wanted to simplify and break it down as a quick umami seduction."
- 1. Per instructions, finalize the baking of the bread in your oven.
- 2. When cooled slice bread in ½ inch thick pieces. Drizzle with Spanish olive oil.
- 3. Place 2-3 broken bits of chocolate on top of the bread.
- 4. Place 2-3 slices of hot chorizo on top of the Oaxaca chocolate, sprinkle with Maldon salt.
- 5. Place in the oven at 250 for 8 minutes to melt and heat.
- 6. Take out of the oven and eat immediately.
Featured ProductRed Fire Exotic Chocolate Bar
Mexican ancho & chipotle chillies, Ceylon cinnamon and 55% cacao dark chocolate... Learn More »