Stout and Root Beer Float with Ice Cream Recipe
A Vosges® spin to the classic ice cream float with our Aboriginal wattle seed, roasted macadamia nuts & creamy custard ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 Mins | Cook Time: 1 Min
- Stout Beer
- Root Beer (Virgil's suggested)
- Wattle Seed Ice cream (or ice cream of your choice)
- Drinking glass
Katrina's Inspiration"I have been experimenting with our Exotic Ice Cream parfums and their perfect liquid mates. One of the best is this Stout & Root Beer float. Stouts often have chocolate notes, which match well with the hazelnut and coffee flavors of the Aboriginal wattle seed. After some sipping, I found an extra splash of root beer was needed to add a touch of sweet against the stout's bitterness."
- 1. Fill the glass ⅓ with Wattle Seed Ice Cream (or ice cream of your choice).
- 2. Fill the glass ⅓ with root beer.
- 3. Fill the glass ½ of stout.
- 4. Enjoy paired with Mash Bill Truffles
Featured ProductBeer + Bacon Gift Box
2 Mo's® Milk Chocolate Bacon Bars, Flying Bacon + Chocolate Pig + 22 ounce bottle of Rogue Shakespeare Stout Gift Box... Learn More »