Stout and Root Beer Float with Ice Cream Recipe
A Vosges® spin to the classic ice cream float with our Aboriginal wattle seed, roasted macadamia nuts & creamy custard ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 Mins | Cook Time: 1 Min
- Stout Beer
- Root Beer (Virgil's suggested)
- Wattle Seed Ice cream (or ice cream of your choice)
- Drinking glass
Katrina's Inspiration"I have been experimenting with our Exotic Ice Cream parfums and their perfect liquid mates. One of the best is this Stout & Root Beer float. Stouts often have chocolate notes, which match well with the hazelnut and coffee flavors of the Aboriginal wattle seed. After some sipping, I found an extra splash of root beer was needed to add a touch of sweet against the stout's bitterness."
- 1. Fill the glass ⅓ with Wattle Seed Ice Cream (or ice cream of your choice).
- 2. Fill the glass ⅓ with root beer.
- 3. Fill the glass ½ of stout.
- 4. Enjoy paired with Mash Bill Truffles
Featured ProductSri Lankan Coconut & Curry Bar
Named and inspired by the tribes of Northeast India, taste the flavors of toasted milk, sweet Indian curry, nutty coconut and an overall sensation of warm, rounded spice. ... Learn More »