Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktails Recipe
Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktails Drink Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs
- 2 large strands with flowers of African blue basil
- 4 oz Campari
- 1 fresh nectarine
- 4 strawberries
- 4 large ice cubes
- 1 cup soda water
- geranium petals
Katrina's Inspiration"I sent my sweet husband, Jay, to buy some organic herbs for our new rooftop garden. I would likely have come home with Italian or Thai basil but he snooped out more rare leaves – African blue basil a robust strong basil with notes of camphor and mini Cuban basil that is a stronger more potent version of sweet basil."
- 1. Make simple syrup by combining 1 part sugar to 1 part boiling water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 2. Infuse simple syrup with cocoa nibs, basil or experiment with your own herbal tincture!
- 3. In a rocks glass, muddle fresh, juicy nectarines and strawberries.
- 4. Add a splash of Campari, large ice cubes and top with soda water.
- 5. Sprinkle organic geranium petals atop for garnish.
- 6. Enjoy this Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktail paired with our Cherry Rooibos Chocolate Bar containing African rooibos tea.
Featured ProductExotic Truffle Collection, 9 pieces
Our signature collection and best seller, truffles infused with exotic ingredients from paprika to caramel. ... Learn More »