Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktails Recipe
Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktails Drink Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs
- 2 large strands with flowers of African blue basil
- 4 oz Campari
- 1 fresh nectarine
- 4 strawberries
- 4 large ice cubes
- 1 cup soda water
- geranium petals
Katrina's Inspiration"I sent my sweet husband, Jay, to buy some organic herbs for our new rooftop garden. I would likely have come home with Italian or Thai basil but he snooped out more rare leaves – African blue basil a robust strong basil with notes of camphor and mini Cuban basil that is a stronger more potent version of sweet basil."
- 1. Make simple syrup by combining 1 part sugar to 1 part boiling water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 2. Infuse simple syrup with cocoa nibs, basil or experiment with your own herbal tincture!
- 3. In a rocks glass, muddle fresh, juicy nectarines and strawberries.
- 4. Add a splash of Campari, large ice cubes and top with soda water.
- 5. Sprinkle organic geranium petals atop for garnish.
- 6. Enjoy this Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktail paired with our Cherry Rooibos Chocolate Bar containing African rooibos tea.
Ricotta Cheese with Olive Oil and Dark Chocolate Recipe
This recipe is perfect for cheese and chocolate lovers. Crumbled Smoked Salt Chocolate Bar atop ricotta cheese...mmm. It takes just minutes to make a satisfying snack or you can also serve this Ricotta with an hors d'oeuvre plate. Use fresh ricotta for this recipe to enhance your chocolate and cheese experience.
Full Moon Brownies Recipe
Classic Chocolate Brownies with a Vosges® spin using our Black Pearl® Dark Chocolate Exotic Candy Bar.
Jamaican Christmas Sorrel Punch Recipe
This drink makes a perfect offering at a holiday brunch or an open house, and it's also perfect to sip alongside the Rasta truffle (Jamaican sorrel + fresh ginger + nutmeg + mango + white chocolate + hibiscus flower) from our seasonal Zion Collection. Give it a try, but beware… a few sips and you may start to hear the faint sounds of the reggae Christmas carols and feel a hint of Jamaican "Christmas breeze" luring you to book a flight and spend your holiday on the island.