New Year's Gifts / Exotic Truffle Collection, 32 pieces
This 32 piece truffle box includes truffles from the Groove, Italian, Aztec, and Exotic collections.
The 32 piece box parfums include:
(1) Oaxaca- guajillo & pasilla chilies + dark 75% Tanzanian chocolate + organic pumpkin seeds
(1) Chef Pascal- kirsch + 65% dark chocolate + dried Traverse City Michigan cherry
(2) Gianduia- crunchy hazelnut praline + 41% deep milk chocolate + praline bits
(1) Ambrosia- Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) Viola- 41% deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
(1) Absinthe- Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 65% dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(2) Naga®- sweet Indian curry + coconut +41% deep milk chocolate
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®- soft caramel + 41% deep milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
(2) Black Pearl®- ginger + wasabi + 65% dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
(2) Budapest- sweet Hungarian paprika + 65% dark chocolate
(1) Woolloomooloo- Australian macadamia nut + coconut + 41% deep milk chocolate Macadamia nuts
(2) Red Fire- Mexican ancho chilies + Ceylon cinnamon + Venezuelan 65% dark chocolate
(2) Tlan Nacu- Mexican vanilla bean + Venezuelan 65% dark chocolate
(2) Xocatyl- Mexican vanilla bean + 41% deep milk chocolate
(1) Rap- horseradish - lemon zest + praline+ cocoa nibs + 65 % cacao dark chocolate
(2) Field Songs – roasted yams + maple syrup + African grains of paradise + 44% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Funk & Disco – banana pudding + vanilla powder + 44% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Rural Blues – Anson Mills grits + burnt brown sugar caramel + dried corn kernel + white chocolate
(1) Blues – Hickory smoked bacon + bacon morsels + 44% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Gospel – caramelized pecan praline + pecan pieces + 44% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Sale del Mare – Sicilian sea salt caramel + 44% cacao deep milk chocolate + pine nuts
(2) Olio d'oliva – first press extra virgin olive oil + 36% cacao butter + white chocolate + dried Kalamata olives
Manufactured in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.
Consume within 2 weeks.
peace, love + chocolate
Key to the Culture: Still the ultimate culinary destination; a place where pastries are presented like fashion collections, where the celebration of eating is ingrained in even the youngest citizens, where markets are open every day and the smallest hole-in-the-wall may surprise with superb cuisine.
Indulge...in a meal at one of the city's newest Michelin-crowned venues: Auguste and Le Pur' Grill.
Learn...about vin with renowned winemaker Bernard Magrez, who owns thirty-five vineyards around the world, at his two-year old shop (advance sign-up required).
Taste...daily changing dishes at Spring, the restaurant of American ex-pat Daniel Rose that has garnered rave reviews from French and foreign critics. Reserve months in advance for the tiny 16-seater in the ninth arrondissement.
Explore...Paris on a Vélib, the city-wide bike rental service, which offers ultra-low rates and do-it-yourself pick-up stands in every arrondissement.
Understand...that here waiting tables is not a job for out-of-work actors but for trained professionals. They will not introduce themselves or chit-chat with you, but will have an exhaustive knowledge of the menu, anything from the origins of ingredients to the manner in which they are prepared.
Concierge Tips Brought to you by www.Indagare.com
Customer ReviewsProduct Reviews: (6 Reviews)
Add a Review
|Fabulous Holiday Treat|
|I bought these as a treat for my family last year and now it will be an annual tradition. We really enjoyed trying all the fabulous combinations.|
|- Deborah S.|
|I bought this box set for myself a few years back. It was my first time exploring the world of the truffle. The viola is my favorite because of the smooth texture and amazing aroma... not to mention the little gem on top. Since my first purchase, I have ordered serveral times. I would and do recommend these chocolates. My only dream is a viola-only box :)|
|Ultimate Client Gift|
|This has been my go-to client gift for years now and love the fact that it always results in more business for me. They've even started sending it to their clients! These chocolates work magic.|
|- Wesley Drake|
|He loves me!|
|This wonderful box of truffles showed up for me one Valentines and I knew I was a blessed woman. :) My husband took my love of Vosges chocolate bars to the next level. They were incredible!|
|My favorite collection|
|This is my favorite collection! So much variety. As a whole I love the Aztec chocolates the most, but the ambrosia is to die for! And I normally don't even like white chocolate!|
|Great gift idea!|
|My brother got this for me and my wife for an anniversary present. It is the gift that keeps giving. Each single truffle is like a party in my mouth. Whoever thought that coconut curry belonged in chocolate was right! Vosges succeeds again!|
|- Mindy Dawn|
Back to top