New Year's Gifts / Exotic Truffle Collection, 9 pieces
Each purple box is hand-tied with a satin bow and includes an enclosure booklet describing the flavors and telling our unique truffle stories.
The 9 piece box parfums include:
(1) Chef Pascal - kirsch + 65% dark chocolate + dried Traverse City Michigan cherry
(1) Gianduia - crunchy hazelnut praline + 41% deep milk chocolate + praline bits
(1) Absinthe - Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 65% dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(1) Naga® - sweet Indian curry + coconut +41% deep milk chocolate
(1) Wink of the Rabbit® - soft caramel + 41% deep milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
(1) Black Pearl® - ginger + wasabi + 65% dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
(1) Budapest - sweet Hungarian paprika + 65% dark chocolate
(1) Woolloomooloo - Australian macadamia nut + coconut + 41% deep milk chocolate
(1) Oili d'Oliva - first press extra virgin olive oil + white chocolate + green olives
Manufactured in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.
Consume within 2 weeks.
peace, love + chocolate
Key to the Culture: Still the ultimate culinary destination; a place where pastries are presented like fashion collections, where the celebration of eating is ingrained in even the youngest citizens, where markets are open every day and the smallest hole-in-the-wall may surprise with superb cuisine.
Indulge...in a meal at one of the city's newest Michelin-crowned venues: Auguste and Le Pur' Grill.
Learn...about vin with renowned winemaker Bernard Magrez, who owns thirty-five vineyards around the world, at his two-year old shop (advance sign-up required).
Taste...daily changing dishes at Spring, the restaurant of American ex-pat Daniel Rose that has garnered rave reviews from French and foreign critics. Reserve months in advance for the tiny 16-seater in the ninth arrondissement.
Explore...Paris on a Vélib, the city-wide bike rental service, which offers ultra-low rates and do-it-yourself pick-up stands in every arrondissement.
Understand...that here waiting tables is not a job for out-of-work actors but for trained professionals. They will not introduce themselves or chit-chat with you, but will have an exhaustive knowledge of the menu, anything from the origins of ingredients to the manner in which they are prepared.
Concierge Tips Brought to you by www.Indagare.com
Customer ReviewsProduct Reviews: (3 Reviews)
Add a Review
|Beautiful chocolates almost too pretty to eat...but when you do--it's heaven.|
|Wonderful concepts. Each individual truffle loses some its uniqueness however because of its proximity to other truffles. The blend of samples is exciting, but the packaging maybe requires a bit of flavour segregation.|
|- Mari Bebesson|
|a travel experiance for the mouth|
|The best chocolate I have ever eaten! I cant wait to finish it so I can get more. you can bet I will be sending gifts for Christmas to the ones I love!|
Back to top