Supply Chain Controller
This role will lead and oversee the company’s accounting, controlling, and analysis activities for the Supply Chain division. The incumbent will be a key member of the supply chain leadership team to help it deliver its annual goals and continuously improve as the company grows its operations.
- - Develop annual product costs for all finished goods, WIP, and raw material/packaging components. This will include an annual labor and overhead study review.
- - Create estimated product costs for new products being developed. Assist the new product development team create products to achieve overall gross profit targets.
- - Complete monthly accounting for all supply chain related items, including cost of goods sold, gross profit analysis, labor and overhead analysis, and inventory accounting.
- - Provide relevant management reporting to the supply chain management on operations performance. Develop relevant KPI’s to assess performance of important business levers and integrate within the organization.
- - Assist the team to deliver its supply chain financial goals by providing counsel and recommendations.
- - Identify and evaluate areas to reduce costs as part of the company’s overall cost reduction program.
- - Complete inventory reporting, working with team to manage overall investment and identify reduction opportunities
- - Develop an annual budget for the supply chain division. Prepare subsequent forecasts as necessary.
- - Develop a customer-focused approach to the internal client base.
- - Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. A CPA or MBA is a plus.
- - 6+ years of broad and successful financial/accounting experience, at least 3 of which directly supports a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- - Practical experience developing new tool sets to manage day-to-day operations
- - Supervisory experience of a small staff
- - Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- - Conduct analysis and make decisions with less than perfect information
- - Strong judgement and analytical skills
- - Have a strong voice to help management make sound business decisions and educate the team on the trade-offs
- - A self-starter, with strong initiative to address needs as they are identified
- - Ability to rolling up the sleeves to get the job done
- - Team player
- - Strong leadership to serve as a role model for the broader organization
- - Strong Excel skills; Access and Crystal report experience is a plus
Don’t fret if you don’t hear from us immediately...
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and that is why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you. Thank you for being a part of our community; when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you!
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a different way.
- Vosges® Value No.1 - We maintain as our highest priority the quality and craftsmanship of our artisanal chocolate
- Vosges Value No.2 - We inspire and model innovation, taking risks and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions
- Vosges Value No.3 - We trust in the power of chocolate to open minds, spirits and palates
- Vosges Value No.4 - We are intentional in all we do, and are accountable for our impact, as we create chocolate with a worldview
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical and life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Kim Adriano at Kim@vosgeschocolate.com