Assistant Sales Manager
The Assistant Manager works closely with the Regional Manager to learn all aspects of running a store. As a member of our Management Team you will be responsible for providing “WOW” customer service, achieving sales volume, adhering to Vosges Haut-Chocolat's visual presentation standards and maximizing profits. The Assistant Store Manager will work with the Regional Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
- - Deliver amazing customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- - Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- - Assist Regional Manager with training and managing all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- - Assign employees to specific duties and assist with work schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
- - Oversee the preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
- - Coordinate merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- - Assist the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and display changes.
- - Exercise judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with the Regional Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- - Oversee compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
- - Assist with Sales Associate responsibilities as the workday may require.
- - Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by the Regional Manager.
- -Consistently performs at A+ level of sales to show leadership through performance.
- -Provides in the moment coaching on sales floor to staff in order to motivate and recognize good performance and to redirect as needed.
- -Provides on-the-job-training to all employees on Vosges initiatives and standards to ensure that everyone fully understands company direction.
- - 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment.
- - 1 year of retail management experience.
- - Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- - Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
- - Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately.
- - Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- - Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
- - Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- - Knowledge of Vosges Haut-Chocolat products.
- - Outgoing, enthusiastic and food-minded individual.
- - Bilingual.
Don’t fret if you don’t hear from us immediately...
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and that is why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you. Thank you for being a part of our community; when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you!
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a different way.
- Vosges® Value No.1 - We maintain as our highest priority the quality and craftsmanship of our artisanal chocolate
- Vosges Value No.2 - We inspire and model innovation, taking risks and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions
- Vosges Value No.3 - We trust in the power of chocolate to open minds, spirits and palates
- Vosges Value No.4 - We are intentional in all we do, and are accountable for our impact, as we create chocolate with a worldview
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical and life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Kasey at KaseyM@vosgeschocolate.com