We are looking for an energetic, self starter who is interested in working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. This person must be able to take initiative, be resourceful, and must possess good project management skills. The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the VP of Marketing and Communications and will work on a variety of marketing projects to drive awareness for the Vosges brand. This person will be responsible for the execution of the marketing plan and calendar in order to drive profitable and sustained growth.
- -Assist the VP of Marketing and Communications in development of objectives and strategies for Vosges consistent with Corporate financial goals.
- -Assist in delivering innovation strategy and business cases leveraging insights that are consistent with strategic focus areas. Must be able to make decisions based on intuition, as well as fact, and must be able to know when is the right time for each.
- -Assist the marketing team in managing and developing the long-range marketing plan, and manage short range objectives to meet volume and expenditure objectives.
- -Monitor and report on business performance monthly.
- -Monitor all competitive activity and recommend actions as necessary to ensure achievement of sales and profit goals.
- -Drive commercialization strategies and tactics for new product launches.
- -Support and collaborate on new product development objectives.
- -Responsible for managing all marketing and collateral material, trade support and packaging projects.
- -Be the key person in driving awareness, building programs, and when necessary, assist in working with outside agencies to implement marketing strategies.
- -Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- -Work requires ability to utilize all Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookup, Macros, Formulas) and PowerPoint.
- -Work requires ability to communicate effectively in oral presentations and in writing.
- -Work requires ability to problem-solve, analyze data, trouble-shoot and make recommendations in a swiftly moving environment.
- -Must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects based on level of urgency and importance.
- -Ability to work with cross functional teams
- -Intellectual curiosity
- - Knowledge of Vosges Haut-Chocolat products
- - Outgoing, enthusiastic and food-minded individual
Thank you for your time and interest in employment with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. Your resume will be reviewed, once received, and a Vosges representative will contact you if additional followup is needed.
About Vosges Haut-Chocolat:
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes
you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of
chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious
innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a
- Value No.1 – We uphold our brand experience as our highest
priority, delivered through the quality and craftsmanship of
our artisanal chocolate, thoughtful narratives, and flawless
- Value No.2 – We champion ethical and environmentally
sustainable practices, and are accountable for our impact, as
we create chocolate with a worldview.
- Value No.3 – We inspire and model innovation, taking risks
and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions.
- Value No.4 – We celebrate a diversity of ideas,
backgrounds, and interests in our people and our
- Value No.5 – We foster collaboration, flexibility,
spontaneity and positive, solution-driven thinking.
- Value No.6 – We approach our guests, partners and one
another with fairness, open-mindedness and integrity.
- Value No.7 – We strive to deliver with grace in all that we
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Human Resources at Jobs@vosgeschocolate.com