As Vosges Haut-Chocolat continues to grow in size and scope, our office has become a dynamic ecosystem with all the tools needed for our employees to do their best work. We are looking for someone to keep our ecosystem balanced and happy, providing support to making the office hum. This individual will also be the face of our company, able to greet guests and assist various departments with a variety of projects and tasks.
- - Be the first point of contact to any of our guests - this may include phone coverage to receive guests.
- - Improve the office environment by being sure it remains an organized place where anything is possible.
- - Manage supplies and stocking of supplies around the office.
- - Improve office environment by making sure tools are in place and functional.
- - Organize office expenses and work with finance department to remain in budget.
- - A phenomenal multi-tasker; someone who says “I Got This” no matter how much there is to do.
- - 1+ years, currently working in an office setting.
- - A real go-getter; someone who doesn’t need someone else to assign priorities.
- - Someone with a high attention to detail and serious follow up skills.
- - Must be able to lift large amounts of supply from stockroom to shelves.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is a purveyor of the world’s finest chocolate. We value self-awareness, self-management, teamwork, virtue, ownership and initiative. Our work environment includes highly competent co-workers, a differentiated and compelling product, competitive pay, engaging work, casual dress and a great benefit package. We work very hard and our passion for our products can make the environment a little intense, but we have a lot of fun.
Don’t fret if you don’t hear from us immediately...
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and that is why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you. Thank you for being a part of our community; when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you!
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a different way.
- Vosges® Value No.1 - We maintain as our highest priority the quality and craftsmanship of our artisanal chocolate
- Vosges Value No.2 - We inspire and model innovation, taking risks and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions
- Vosges Value No.3 - We trust in the power of chocolate to open minds, spirits and palates
- Vosges Value No.4 - We are intentional in all we do, and are accountable for our impact, as we create chocolate with a worldview
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical and life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Kasey at KaseyM@vosgeschocolate.com