Social Media & Blog Manager
The Manager, Social Media & Blog will be responsible for the overall voice and content strategy for the Vosges Haut-Chocolat, Wild Ophelia brands and the peace, love and chocolate Blog. The manager will work closely with the Marketing team to manage our social communities, will report on social media performance and metrics, and will set and manage social media advertising strategy. They will compose and post calendar content to appropriate channels as planned and respond to any inquiries from our fan base by maintaining a consistent and clear brand voice. The role includes monitoring conversations on social media sites, listening to, following and engaging influencers and working with the Chocolate Concierge Department to manage timely responses. The candidate will be required to stay current and forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape. The Manager, Social Media and Blog will also work with CEO and VP of Marketing and Communications on development of engaging, regular content to the Peace, Love and Chocolate blog.
Social Media Strategy & Content
- -Develop and maintain overall social media strategy
- -Actively seek out new and innovative digital tools, products and strategies
- -Actively participate in conferences, meetups, and industry-related events to keep on the cutting edge of digital innovation
- -Strategize, create and manage original social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo and Yelp.
- -Liaise with e-Commerce, Retail, Wholesale, Corporate, PR and Marketing teams to support campaigns, promotions and features
- -Create engaging sweepstakes and giveaways for our followers and fans; coordinate mailing of prizes
- -Build out new platforms for future innovations
Social/Media Listening & Crisis Management
- -Monitor all social media, including relevant and competitor keywords
- -Actively seek out competitor and industry news to share with the team
- -Work with PR and CCD teams for any urgent complaints that are found on social media
- -Create, manage and monitor Facebook and Twitter ad buys and Facebook post boosts
- -Develop reports using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights
- -Work with PR team to support and execute on-going blogger programs
- -Create relationships with like-minded brands and influencers for partnerships across the digital space
- -Team up with cutting edge digital companies
- -Proactive, self-starter, excellent work ethic
- -Comfortable working in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment
- -Passion for fine foods or luxury goods
- -Can handle multiple projects and work streams simultaneously
- -Passion for social media and emerging trends and technologies in the space. Actively participates in the social media world with personal blog, twitter feed, or other platform
- -Comfortable with numbers, analysis, and reporting
- -Writer with an eye for creating online content
- -Minimum of 3 years of experience with social media community management and/or influencer public relations
- -Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Knowledge of Vosges Haut-Chocolat products
- - Outgoing, enthusiastic and food-minded individual
Thank you for your time and interest in employment with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. Your resume will be reviewed, once received, and a Vosges representative will contact you if additional followup is needed.
About Vosges Haut-Chocolat:
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes
you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of
chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious
innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a
- Value No.1 – We uphold our brand experience as our highest
priority, delivered through the quality and craftsmanship of
our artisanal chocolate, thoughtful narratives, and flawless
- Value No.2 – We champion ethical and environmentally
sustainable practices, and are accountable for our impact, as
we create chocolate with a worldview.
- Value No.3 – We inspire and model innovation, taking risks
and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions.
- Value No.4 – We celebrate a diversity of ideas,
backgrounds, and interests in our people and our
- Value No.5 – We foster collaboration, flexibility,
spontaneity and positive, solution-driven thinking.
- Value No.6 – We approach our guests, partners and one
another with fairness, open-mindedness and integrity.
- Value No.7 – We strive to deliver with grace in all that we
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Human Resources at Jobs@vosgeschocolate.com