Inspired by the lucky Blue Moon itself, this warm, cozy beverage is a great way to celebrate this occasional astronomical happening. A Blue Moon occurs when there are 2 Full Moons in a given month, providing you the opportunity to double your manifestation prowess and luck!
- 1 cup oat milk (we recommend Oatly)
- 1 cup spring water
- 1 tbsp chamomile flowers
- 1 tbsp blue butterfly pea shoots
- 1/8-1/4 tsp ashwagandha
- In a small saucepan set over medium-low heat, whisk together milk, chamomile flowers, blue butterfly pea shoots and ashwagandha until powder is dissolved and milk is warm but not yet simmering
- Let the ingredients infuse for 10 minutes
- Whisk briefly using a handheld milk frother for a latte-like finish
- Pour into a mug and enjoy
Recommended Haut-Chocolat Pairing:
- Chocolate Alchemy, The Healer Collection’s Water element truffle.
What is Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb said to promote relaxation and healing. It’s an adaptogen, which are defined by a group of natural substances that helps modulate your body’s response to stress and balances bodily functions.