Milk Chocolate Truffle Collection
Milk Chocolate Truffle Collection
The milk chocolate truffles in this box start with our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate with caramelized dairy and almond notes. A rare combination from our Exotic, Aztec, Italian, and Groove Collections, these milk chocolate truffles engage the passions of chocolate purists everywhere. For those who love a hint of adventure, but still know what they like and enjoy luxurious milk chocolate truffles.
(2) Dulce de Leche: Dulce de leche + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried strawberry
(2) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Gold Leaf Praline: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + feuilletine + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(2) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Sveta Sofia: Bulgarian rose water + pistachio paste + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried rose bud tea + Bronte pistachio
(2) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
(1) Sale del Mare: Salted Tuscan pine nut caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Sicilian sea salt
(1) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE . Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Coconut, Hazelnuts, Macadamia, Pine Nuts, Pecans, Pistachios
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
What are milk chocolate truffles?
Milk chocolate truffles are made of a type of chocolate confectionery, traditionally made with a chocolate ganache center coated in chocolate, cocoa powder, coconut, or chopped and toasted nuts. Typically a milk chocolate truffle ranges from 30-35% cacao; ours is a 45% cacao lending the taste experience to more intense and complex flavors.
A Guided Tasting of a Milk Chocolate Truffle:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the milk chocolate truffle, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the milk chocolate truffle to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the milk chocolate truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
"I have found many people to be very passionate about their chocolate, dark and milk lovers alike! This collection merges truffles from our Exotic, Italian, Aztec and Groove Collections for a rare deep milk chocolate tasting experience. Delve into how the herbs and spices play with deep milk chocolate."
Peace, Love & Chocolate,