(1) Exotic Truffle Collection, 9 pieces:
- (1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- (1) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
- (1) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- (1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- (1) Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
- (1) Naga®: coconut + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + sweet Indian curry
- (1) Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- (1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + coconut
- (1) Olio d'oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
(1) Turmeric Ginger Chocolate Bars A Golden Milk of Coconut, Turmeric, Ginger and Black Pepper in 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Hartley and Marks silk journal
May contain an amethyst, blue or green journal.
(1) Citrine crystal
At times crystals may vary in the collection due to availability.
Prosperity may contain pyrite, citrine, green jade, green aventurine, chrysanthemum, clear quartz, or sunstone.
(1) Sage smudge stick
(1) Guided ritual card
Our chocolate ritual boxes are packed with dried moss to create a sustainable packaging solution. When you get these beautiful green plants please place atop the soil on your beloved houseplants.
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the conching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post-consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
In 2019, my husband was destined to die from sepsis and multi-organ failure. The doctors told me he had a 100% mortality rate. During this time, I realized I could let their negativity overtake emotions or I could dig deep. I had a moment when I came into “the zone”, which for me, is the place to believe the impossible seems undeniably possible. This zone brought me to a deep reconnection with my own intuition and wisdom that lies within.
I began to have the ability to laugh at the naysayers, as opposed to drinking up the criticism and the belief that everyone knew better than me. I decided I would not absorb that which I didn't believe, fear.
So this carried deep into my work and I created these rituals for myself that could also be shared with others to access their own magic.
Through stronger rituals and belief in your intention the process of creating a sacred space and eating chocolate with focused energy could heal through activation of mind, body and spirit. These acts done fully translates into the Chocolate Ritual Collections.
There is the divine in each of us.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.