(4) Sale del Mare: Tuscan pine nut caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Sicilian sea salt
(2) Polline di Finocchio: wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Piemonte hazelnuts
(4) Rooster: Taleggio cheese + walnuts + Madagascar vanilla bean + 62% cacao bittersweet chocolate
(4) Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 10 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.