(1) Dark Chocolate Truffle Collection, 9 pieces:
- (1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- (1) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Piemonte hazelnuts
- (1) Black Pearl: ginger + wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
- (1) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- (1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- (1) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies + 62% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- (1) Polline Di Finocchio: wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- (1) Red Fire: Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate + ancho chili
- (1) Tlan Nacu: Mexican vanilla bean + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate
(1) Hartley and Marks silk journal
May contain an amethyst, blue or green journal.
(1) Shining Light Palo Santo bundle with Selenite crystal
At times crystals may vary in the collection due to availability.
Self-Love may contain selenite, rose quartz, emerald, rhodonite, carnelian, or tiger eye.
(1) Guided ritual card
In 2019, my husband was destined to die from sepsis and multi-organ failure. The doctors told me he had a 100% mortality rate. During this time, I realized I could let their negativity overtake emotions or I could dig deep. I had a moment when I came into “the zone”, which for me, is the place to believe the impossible seems undeniably possible. This zone brought me to a deep reconnection with my own intuition and wisdom that lies within.
I began to have the ability to laugh at the naysayers, as opposed to drinking up the criticism and the belief that everyone knew better than me. I decided I would not absorb that which I didn't believe, fear.
So this carried deep into my work and I created these rituals for myself that could also be shared with others to access their own magic.
Through stronger rituals and belief in your intention the process of creating a sacred space and eating chocolate with focused energy could heal through activation of mind, body and spirit. These acts done fully translates into the Chocolate Ritual Collections.
There is the divine in each of us.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.