(1) Naga®: sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial Matcha
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
(1) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
(1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
"Think of the event as a reflection of you; really take the time to ruminate over how you want to construct the experience. Decompress for a moment and let yourself be inspired, keep your mind open to the unexpected. When I was planning my wedding I got really into the idea of feathers—they added an ethereal, whimsical air to the ceremony and reception. I hung chocolate from trees with feather shaped place cards, showered my guests with white feathers upon exiting the ceremony and even wore a long feather veil."
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
SKU: Exotic TC-UNIV-004-A / Traditional TC-UNIV-004-C