(1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(1) Balsamico: 12 year cask-aged Modena balsamic vinegar + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Piemonte hazelnuts
(2) Black Pearl: ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
(1) Brown Butter: Vermont creamery cultured butter ganache + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Cadiz sea salt
(2) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
(2) Rap: horseradish + lemon zest + praline + 65% cacao dark chocolate + cacao nibs
(1) Red Fire: Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate + ancho chili
(1) Polline di Finocchio: wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Tlan Nacu: Mexican vanilla bean + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate
(1) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies + 62% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Jazz: Café du Monde® chicory coffee + 62% cacao dark chocolate
"I have found many people to be very passionate about their chocolate, dark lovers most especially! This dark collection merges truffles from our Exotic, Italian, Groove and Aztec Collections through a deep dark chocolate tasting experience, ranging from 65% to 75% cacao. Delve into how the flowers, roots, herbs and spices play with dark chocolate from around the world."
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.