(1) I.G.P. Piemonte Hazelnut Praline Bonbons, 9 pieces
- (3) Candied Violets: Milk Chocolate Pralines adorned with violets from Saint-Geniès in the southwestern region of Dordogne, France.
- (3) Gold Leaf: Milk Chocolate Pralines in 45% dark milk chocolate adorned with 23 karat gold leaf.
- (3) Cocoa Nibs: Milk Chocolate Pralines adorned with roasted Ghanaian trinitario cocoa nibs are coarsely chopped and extremely high in antioxidants and flavonoids.
(1) La Bombe: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Reishi mushroom + dulce de leche + cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + 23-karat edible gold leaf dipped in 45% cacao milk chocolate
(1) Relanghe torrone, ½ lb: I.G.P. hazelnut nougat
(1) Relanghe toasted and salted I.G.P. Hazelnuts, 1/3 lb
(1) Insert book pairing and recipe guide
A passion project for the Markoff sisters, who have traveled and lived throughout Italy. The story begins in the Langhe with our prized hazelnuts, where dear friends, native to Piemonte, Italy, led us on a journey to discover the rare gems of the terroir of Italy’s best-in-class provisions. Enjoy the prizes of Piemonte with experience of our limited editions, marveling upon our love of Italy with friends and family throughout the season.
Coupole Cheese Pairing
We searched high and low for an accoutrement worthy of being paired with our I.G.P. Piemonte Hazelnut Bonbons. With one bite of the Coupole cheese from the Vermont Creamery, we knew it was fate. This blend of goat cheese stands apart from the rest because of the attention and care that goes into its creation. The smooth, slightly nutty and slightly sweet finish is a result of the week long aging process that takes place in a cheese cave. Breathe deeply, take a bite of this Coupole, and finish with a taste of our I.G.P. Piemonte Hazelnut bonbon.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. All Vosges Haut-Chocolat collections are FRESH and PERISHABLE.
We use fresh cream and other ephemeral ingredients, so please keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 6 months from shipment.
Contains: Soy, Hazelnuts, Wheat.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.