Library includes an assortment of the following chocolate bars. On occasion we may make assortment substitutions to ensure the freshest possible chocolate bars.
(1) Black Salt Caramel Exotic Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: Black sea salt + burnt sugar caramel + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Raw Honey Cacao Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: Raw honey wildflower nectar + 100% cacao
(1) Turmeric Ginger Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: A golden milk of coconut + turmeric + ginger + black pepper + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: Pink Himalayan salt + burnt sugar caramel + 70% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Parmesan Walnut and Fig Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: 24-month aged Parmigiano Reggiano + golden Turkish figs + California walnuts with a touch of pink peppercorn.
(1) Banana Coconut Super Dark Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: Sri Lankan coconut + banana + 72% cacao dark chocolate
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Keep this box of haut-chocolat in a cool, dry place until serving.
Consume by listed expiration date.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.