(2) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
(2) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(2) Brown Butter: Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache + Matiz-flor de Sal salt
(2) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(2) Rap: Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Polline di Finocchio: Wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Red Fire: Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
"I have found many people to be very passionate about their chocolate, dark lovers most especially! This dark collection merges truffles from our Exotic, Italian, Groove and Aztec Collections through a deep dark chocolate tasting experience, ranging from 65% to 75% cacao. Delve into how the flowers, roots, herbs and spices play with dark chocolate from around the world."
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.