(8) Caramel Marshmallows:
Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean + fluffy marshmallows + burnt sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + pecans and walnuts
(16) Exotic Caramels:
- (4) Maple Sugar & Walnut Caramels: maple sugar + walnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Vermont maple syrup
- (4) New Mexican Pecan Caramels: pecan + vanilla extract + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate topped with Maldon salt
- (4) Red Hawaiian Salt Caramels: red Hawaiian sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (4) Blood Orange Hibiscus Caramels: blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
(16) Exotic Truffles:
- (1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- (2) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
- (2) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- (2) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- (1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- (2) Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (2) Naga®: sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (1) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies + 62% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- (1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
- (1) Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- (1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
(9) Peanut Butter Bonbons:
peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + Maldon salt + 44% cacao milk chocolate
Bapchi's Caramel Toffee, Half Pound: sweet butter toffee + pink Himalayan sea salt + roasted pecans and walnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolat
For this collection, I began with the box—and the presentation. I played around with a number of round boxes (making the box larger…and larger…) before settling on the final 17" diameter. The effect is immediate and even stronger when the lid is opened and the chocolates consumed!
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Care: This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Details: Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.