Includes 20 unique truffles:
(1) Nagaland: housemade & toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + candied ginger
(1) Kumamoto: Plymouth Champagne oyster infused cream + Louis Barthélémy Brut Améthyste Champagne + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + edible 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Gaudi: saffron + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + a mosaic of sugar crystals
(1) Volcano Island Honey: unfiltered Organic White Kiawe Flower Honey +77% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Minoan Lemonee: tart lemon curd + white chocolate ganache + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds
(1) Buddha's Leaf: pandan leaf + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Ghana cocoa powder
(1) Makedonia: wild flower honey caramel + pistachio ganache + 62% dark milk chocolate rolled in phyllo + pistachios
(1) Rosemary Cardamom: rosemary + Indian cardamom + 72% cacao dark chocolate +Japanese grade A matcha
(1) Le Petit Enchanted Mushroom: Italian I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnut ganache + Reishi mushroom + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Le Truffle Paprika: 85% cacao dark chocolate ganache + sweet Hungarian paprika
(1) Kaffir Lime: kaffir lime + fresh coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Twombl: frais de mara strawberries + coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate +popping candy + chia seeds
(1) Casati: black sea salt caramel + 72% cacao bitter dark chocolate + black salt
(1) Mash Bill: Four Rose's Single Barrel Bourbon® +45% cacao dark milk chocolate + roasted pecans
(1) Wild Blueberry + Holy Basil: wild blueberry gelée +Thai holy basil + 62% cacao dark chocolate + macqui powder
(1) Kemper: coconut + galangal + turmeric + banana + muira puama bark + 72% cacao dark chocolate + purple floret
(1) Kaya: 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + hemp seeds
(1) Les Trois Filles: Swanson Vineyards Les Trois Filles Muscat + orange flower water + 62% cacao dark chocolate + bee pollen
(1) Toucan: Irish stout beer + 62% cacao dark chocolate + red flower
(1) Ruby Cerise: mexican vanilla + white chocolate ganache + cherry gelée + ruby cacao + freeze-dried cherry and pink peppercorn
Insert booklet with tasting notes and truffle stories
5 postcards featuring original artwork
80-page Journey Journal to ignite your creativity and launch your own journey
The most delicious, curious, and heart-led journey around the world is what inspired the first exotic truffle and the concept of Travel the World through Chocolate. Three days after graduation from Vanderbilt University, I moved to Paris to pursue my dream to study culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu. Using my palate and intuition as my guides, I embarked on a world tour that began with an apprenticeship in Spain under the direction of Ferran and Albert Adrià and continued east through Southeast Asia and Australia. I didn't have a clear idea of where I would go on my trip eastbound from Europe. The trip was truly intuition led. Everything I saw was a sign guiding me where I should go next. I trusted my gut more than ever and believed so firmly that the journey would culminate in the path of my destiny. My experiences and an epiphany with a necklace made by the Nagaland tribe led to a life of storytelling through the medium of chocolate, which I use to provoke minds to open up to new ideas and possibilities – not just about food, but about people and experiences.
My journey has been surprising, challenging, fulfilling, inspiring, and humbling… but let me not get ahead of myself. I invite you to taste your way through some highlights of the past 20 years. It all started with the Naga...
Peace, love and chocolate®,
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Care: This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 10 days from shipment.
Details: Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.