(2) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(2) Chef Pascal: Schwarzälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
(2) Ambrosia: macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + gold leaf
(1) Viola: 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + candied violet flower + mini purple floret
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Sri Lankan coconut ash
(2) Naga®: housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut puree + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®:soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(2) Black Pearl®: pink Fijian ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial Matcha
(2) Budapest: Kalocsa Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Woolloomooloo: macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
(1) Red Fire: Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Dulce de Leche: dulce de leche + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + dried strawberry powder
(2) Rap: horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghana cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Soul & Motown: sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + smoked Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Sale del Mare: salted Tuscan pine nut caramel + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + Sicilian sea salt
(1) Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + green olives
(2) Sveta Sofia: Bulgarian rose water + pistachio paste + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + dried rose bud tea + Bronte pistachio
(2) Brown Butter: Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache + Cadiz sea salt + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache
(1) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
(1) Gold Leaf Praline: Milk Chocolate Pralines in 45% dark milk chocolate adorned with 23 karat gold leaf.
"My first truffle collection, the birth of Vosges®, and the origin of Travel the World through Chocolate™ lies within the Exotic Truffle Collections. After returning from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and a trip around the world, I began to use chocolate as my medium to recount the adventures of my travels. After you unravel the purple bow, the wanderlust begins…where do you want to go? Nagaland is vibrant with curry, macadamia nuts beckon to Australia. Relish in Chinese star anise, reminiscent of the forbidden green absinthe of days long past. Open your senses and experience the culture, take a bite and imagine what it is like to stand on the streets of Shanghai. Milk, white or dark chocolate first? I suggest starting with white, but break the rules and follow your instincts. Be a rolling stone…."
peace, love + chocolate
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.