(1) Nagaland: housemade & toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + candied ginger
(1) Kumamoto: Plymouth Champagne oyster infused cream + Louis Barthélémy Brut Améthyste Champagne + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + edible 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Gaudi: saffron + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + a mosaic of sugar crystals
(1) Volcano Island Honey: unfiltered Organic White Kiawe Flower Honey +77% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Minoan Lemonee: tart lemon curd + white chocolate ganache + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds
(1) Buddha's Leaf: pandan leaf + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Ghana cocoa powder
(1) Makedonia: wild flower honey caramel + pistachio ganache + 62% dark milk chocolate rolled in phyllo + pistachios
(1) Rosemary Cardamom: rosemary + Indian cardamom + 72% cacao dark chocolate +Japanese grade A matcha
(1) Le Petit Enchanted Mushroom: Italian I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnut ganache + Reishi mushroom + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Le Truffle Paprika: 85% cacao dark chocolate ganache + sweet Hungarian paprika
(1) Kaffir Lime: kaffir lime + fresh coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Twombl: frais de mara strawberries + coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate +popping candy + chia seeds
(1) Casati: black sea salt caramel + 72% cacao bitter dark chocolate + black salt
(1) Mash Bill: Four Rose's Single Barrel Bourbon® +45% cacao dark milk chocolate + roasted pecans
(1) Wild Blueberry + Holy Basil: wild blueberry gelée +Thai holy basil + 62% cacao dark chocolate + macqui powder
(1) Kemper: coconut + galangal + turmeric + banana + muira puama bark + 72% cacao dark chocolate + purple floret
(1) Kaya: 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + hemp seeds
(1) Les Trois Filles: Swanson Vineyards Les Trois Filles Muscat + orange flower water + 62% cacao dark chocolate + bee pollen
(1) Toucan: Irish stout beer + 62% cacao dark chocolate + red flower
(1) Ruby Cerise: mexican vanilla + white chocolate ganache + cherry gelée + ruby cacao + freeze-dried cherry and pink peppercorn
Insert booklet with tasting notes and truffle stories
5 postcards featuring original artwork
80-page Journey Journal to ignite your creativity and launch your own journey
The most delicious, curious, and heart-led journey around the world is what inspired the first exotic truffle and the concept of Travel the World through Chocolate. Three days after graduation from Vanderbilt University, I moved to Paris to pursue my dream to study culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu. Using my palate and intuition as my guides, I embarked on a world tour that began with an apprenticeship in Spain under the direction of Ferran and Albert Adrià and continued east through Southeast Asia and Australia. I didn't have a clear idea of where I would go on my trip eastbound from Europe. The trip was truly intuition led. Everything I saw was a sign guiding me where I should go next. I trusted my gut more than ever and believed so firmly that the journey would culminate in the path of my destiny. My experiences and an epiphany with a necklace made by the Nagaland tribe led to a life of storytelling through the medium of chocolate, which I use to provoke minds to open up to new ideas and possibilities – not just about food, but about people and experiences.
My journey has been surprising, challenging, fulfilling, inspiring, and humbling… but let me not get ahead of myself. I invite you to taste your way through some highlights of the past 20 years. It all started with the Naga...
Peace, love and chocolate®,
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 10 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.