(1) 9 piece Exotic Truffle Collection:
- Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% dark chocolate
- Chef Pascal: Kirsch + 62% dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + milk chocolate + praline bits
- Naga®: Sweet Indian curry powder + coconut + milk chocolate
- Wink of the Rabbit: soft caramel + deep milk chocolate + pecan
- Woolloomooloo: macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% deep milk chocolate
- Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan extra virgin olive oil + 35% cocoa butter white chocolate + green olives
The house of Krug has upheld a strong tradition of making exceptional Champagne since 1843. Krug was founded by Johann-Joseph Krug, an entrepreneur who devoted his talent and vision to the company; six generations later the Krug family continues to produce Champagne unlike any other on the market.
Krug is a product of bespoke craftsmanship, from the hand-selection of the perfect grapes to the cellar aging to the bottling. Typically, Krug Grande Cuvée is a custom blend of close to 50 different wines spanning six to ten years. The color sparkles a gleaming gold as it is poured; the bouquet is laden with notes of biscuit, citrus and honey. But the wine shows its true prowess on the palate, with a fine body dotted with effervescence, toast, mineral and candied fruit.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Care: This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Details: Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.