(1) Peanut Butter Bonbon, 9 pieces:
peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + Maldon salt + 44% cacao milk chocolate
(1) Ruby Truffle Collection:
- (2) Ruby Cerise: vanilla + cherry gelée + hibiscus + ruby + freeze-dried cherry and pink peppercorn
- (2) Sour Mango Ruby: passion fruit + mango + salted caramel + ruby + edible purple flower petal
(1) Pâte de Fruits, 8pc: Fruit gelée infused with fresh herbs and flowers, enrobed in naturally tinted white chocolate. Each box includes two of each parfum: Cherry Tarragon, Apricot Lemon Verbena, Peach Orange Blossom, and Raspberry Rose.
(1) Mini Exotic Chocolate Bar Library: A library of nine half-ounce Mini Exotic Chocolate Bars
(1) Matcha Petites: matcha green tea + spirulina + cocoa nibs + 72% cacao dark chocolate (approx. 8-10 pieces)
(1) Exotic Truffles, 16 pieces:
- (1) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies +75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- (1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- (1) Gianduia:crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
- (1) Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + green olives
- (1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
- (1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- (2) Naga®:sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (1) Wink of the Rabbit®:soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- (1) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- (2) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- (1) Soul & Motown: sweet churned cultured butter ganache + Fleur de Sel sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (1) Funk & Disco: banana pudding + vanilla powder + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (1) Rap: horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghana cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Make it a party! Serve with a wide array of wines have guests sample chocolate with each one to find their favorite pairings.
Living Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. All Vosges Haut-Chocolat collections are FRESH and PERISHABLE.
We use fresh cream and other ephemeral ingredients, so please keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.