Exotic Truffle Collection & Piper Heidsieck Rosé Sauvage Champagne
Exotic Truffle Collection includes:
- (1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- (1) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- (1) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% dark chocolate
- (1) Chef Pascal: Kirsch + 62% dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- (1) Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + milk chocolate + praline bits
- (1) Naga®: Sweet Indian curry powder + coconut + milk chocolate
- (1) Wink of the Rabbit: soft caramel + deep milk chocolate + pecan
- (1) Woolloomooloo: macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% deep milk chocolate
- (1) Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan extra virgin olive oil + 35% cocoa butter white chocolate + green olives
"Commence your tasting with the white chocolate, macadamia nut and Cointreau Ambrosia truffle; with your second sip give our milk chocolate Wink of the Rabbit truffle a whirl. Rosé Champagnes are a tad fuller bodied than their golden counterparts and in general, tend to stand up better to darker chocolates. Cheers to an eternal life of wine + chocolate!"
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Care: This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Details: Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
Due to the delicate nature of this collection, please allow a 2-3 day lead time from the date of order until shipment. This item will arrive separately from other Vosges Haut-Chocolat items in your cart.
Delivery requires signature from recipient age 21 or over. We cannot ship wine internationally or to the following states: AR, HI, KY, MS, PA, and UT.
Note this collection must be consumed within 14 days of shipment, please select your ship date accordingly.