(2) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Dulce de Leche: Dulce de leche + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried strawberry
(1) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Olio D'Oliva: First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao white chocolate + green olives
(1) Rap: Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
"My first truffle collection, the birth of Vosges®, and the origin of Travel the World through Chocolate™ lies within the Exotic Truffle Collections. After returning from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and a trip around the world, I began to use chocolate as my medium to recount the adventures of my travels. After you unravel the purple bow, the wanderlust begins…where do you want to go? Nagaland is vibrant with curry, macadamia nuts beckon to Australia. Relish in Chinese star anise, reminiscent of the forbidden green absinthe of days long past. Open your senses and experience the culture, take a bite and imagine what it is like to stand on the streets of Shanghai. Milk, white or dark chocolate first? I suggest starting with white, but break the rules and follow your instincts. Be a rolling stone…."
peace, love + chocolate
Named after one of my favorite pastry chefs at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris who loved to use ‘un peu plus de kirsch.’ This exquisite clear cherry brandy is crafted by the Schladerer family, a 6th generation distillery originally founded in the small Kreuz-Post Inn near Germany’s historic Black Forest. Dollenseppler, Schwarze Schüttler, and Benjaminler cherries are cultivated and refined to produce a highly aromatic bouquet of cherries and almonds. Each 62% cacao dark chocolate truffle is crowned with a dried tart cherry from the Traverse Bay region in northern Michigan.
Pair with AN OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL
I discovered this prized paprika in the town of Kalocsa in the Bács-Kiskun region of southern Hungary, which bears the name Csemege, or “Exquisite Delicacy.” Feast your eyes before turning the truffle spice side down on your tongue, then let the 62% cacao dark chocolate melt alongside the sweet spice.
Pair with CHAPOUTIER BANYULS WINE AND A FINE CIGAR
I combined lemon zest with spicy, bitter horseradish, together reflecting the social criticism inherent to the genre of rap music. We use fresh horseradish root from Harmony Valley Farm in Viroqua, Wisconsin where they have been growing organic vegetables since about the same time rap music was born. 62% cacao dark chocolate and sweet praline juxtapose the strong flavors, while Ghanaian cocoa nibs add an audible crunch.
Pair with A PAUWEL KWAK, BELGIAN STRONG PALE ALE
WINK OF THE RABBIT®
Inspired by Aesop’s fable, “The Tortoise and the Hare,” there was once a speedy rabbit who bragged about how fast he could run. Overconfident in his race against the turtle, he stopped by the side of the road to “catch a few winks.” While he slept, the slow and steady turtle pulled ahead and won the race. We celebrate his triumphant victory with our carefully crafted, small batch, burnt sugar caramel, which is touched with fleur de sel from the Ile de Ré in France and encased in 45% cacao deep milk chocolate. Each truffle is hand topped with a pecan from Las Cruces, New Mexico grown by Sally Harper, a paragon who spreads the gospel of organic farming methods.
Pair with A OAXACAN OLD-FASHIONED COCKTAIL
OAXACAN OLD-FASHIONED COCKTAIL RECIPE
DIRECTIONS (1 DRINK):
Shake first 5 ingredients with ice and strain into a glass.
Garnish with a twist of blood orange.
1 1/2 oz. Casa Dragones tequila blanco
1/2 oz. Mezcal Los Amantes
1 tsp. Amber agave nectar
Dash of angostura bitters
1 1/2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
Blood orange twist
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.