(1) Bapchi's Caramel Toffee, Half Pound: Sweet butter toffee + roasted walnuts and pecans + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + pink Himalayan sea salt
(1) Caramel Marshmallow, 9 pieces: Madagascar vanilla bean + fluffy marshmallow + burnt sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + pecans and walnuts
(1) Peanut Butter Bonbon, 9 pieces: Peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
"This was inspired by one of my best friends, Carrie, who had a single request: yummy, straightforward comfort foods with less packaging fuss. She got it, all stacked together and simply tied with a bow."
- 2 Eggs, large
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup Milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp, salted butter (melted)
- Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee, Half pound
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crumble toffee squares into smaller pieces with a rolling pin.
Line a metal 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
Melt butter and pour into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
Add melted chocolate and stir until combined and smooth.
Use a rubber spatula to mix in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Fold in Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee.
Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Let cool. Slice. Plate. Savor.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Keep this box of haut-chocolat in a cool, dry place until serving.
Consume all collections by listed expiration date
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.