(4) Mississippi Mountain: Layers of Mexican vanilla bean caramel. pecan and walnut marry deep blood orange pâte des fruit and float on a bed of our house-made marshmallows enrobed in 62% cacao dark chocolate.
(4) The Meadows 06.23.03 My favorite love found summer show under a star-lit sky and a full moon — the crunch of cacao nibs are paired with Relanghe hazelnuts enrobed in 45% cacao milk chocolate and dusted in silver. Close your eyes and feel the grass under your bare feet and the warm air envelop you.
(4) Rustlin’ Russ: The sweetness of Bulgarian rose water is grounded with Tuscan pine nut, Mediterranean sea salt, enrobed in 45% cacao milk chocolate, and handtopped with hibiscus and rose petals. Like the plush petals of an opulent and sumptuous flower, this truffle is our velvet rose.
(4) Lady in Velvet: This truffle reflects the night sky dotted with stars. Like a nightfall of diamonds, the 72% cacao dark chocolate is blended with coconut ash, Tahitian vanilla bean and sweet churned butter and then dusted in gold.
(2) Cat in a Kimono: Crisp, zingy and citrusy, this truffle sings with the light of a sleeping feline in the sun. Yuzu and Marzipan blend with crispy rice, coconut and cocoa to make you one happy cat.
(1) Cosmic Chocolate Love: Watch your heart awaken with the taste of Bronte Pistachio, Italian Chestnut and Green Spirulina enrobed in 62% cacao dark chocolate. Let the waves of love wash over you.
(1) Yeah Dave: Like the earthly Root Chakra, complex parfums of Ceylon Cinnamon, and Ancho y Guajillo chilis are infused into a sweet grass-fed butter ganache and encased in 62% cacao dark chocolate to create a wave of balance that grounds the spirit.
(1) Tennessee Jam: The vibrations of a jam communicate through the wheels of energy for all who whirl and move to them. Tart blackberry converges with notes of early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil, enrobed in 72% cacao dark chocolate and dusted with Blue Majik™ algae. Because the music is magic.
(1) Dusty Delilah: Like the sound of thunder, the third eye’s intuition brings one to a higher consciousness. Our house-made Reishi mushroom rum tincture, coconut, Mexican vanilla, raspberry and 72% cacao dark chocolate join forces to unlock the power of the brown eyed woman.
(1) Scarlet Violets: Effervescent St. Germain and Creme de Violette meld with sugary crystals of the violet flower and 72% cacao dark chocolate, evoking the sweetness and light one feels when in divine connection.
(1) Moon Mountain Momma: Creative energy flows as the brightness of Valencia orange, carrot confit, curcumin and marzipan in our early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil ganache enrobed in 72% cacao dark chocolate.
(1) California Ray: The pleasure of being in the glow of the sun manifests itself in the warmth of spices combined with 45% cacao milk chocolate. Nutmeg, turmeric, ginger, cardamom, Ceylon cinnamon, clove, fenugreek, and white and black pepper, mix on the palette to create a moment of nourishment in this spot of sunshine.
Crystals guided by Chakra:
(2) Amethyst: Calms the mind to meditate and intuit, face your truth, unblock the components of fear.
(2) Selenite: Calms the mind to meditate and intuit, face your truth, unblock the components of fear.
(2) Clear Quartz: Freedom, happiness, enlightenment and spiritual connection.
(2) Red Jasper: Deep creativity and sexuality, receptive to change and flow.
(1) Rose Quartz: Self-love, inner willingness to bestow unconditional love.
(1) Green Aventurine: Self-love, inner willingness to bestow unconditional love.
(1) Pyrite: Manifest inner power, will to fulfill your goals.
(1) Smoky Quartz: Sense of safety from childhood and basic needs, strength, confidence, and fearlessness.
(1) Amazonite: Verbal expression, communication.
In my mind’s eye my Mama is calling me to her bedroom in Indiana. It is filled with the cakes I’ve baked for her in my Easy Bake Oven. Even at an early age, food was an expression of my love. It allowed me to show gratitude to others and was the language I used when I was too shy to use words to reveal my heart.
When I wasn’t baking, I was in nature, picking up stones and rocks as I went. Between the dawn and when she called me in at night, I marveled at the terrain. Everything I found there seemed to have meaning. It was filled with magical signs that only I could interpret.
But home was a place that moved slowly, and I sought somewhere that was a little bit quicker. The rhythms of the Universe called me to Vanderbilt. There I gravitated towards those that saw beauty clearly. My friend David was such a soul. Random (because I didn’t know to call that spiritual in the 90’s,) laid back and Californian. I wanted to understand what and who I was, and he exposed me to experiences that would shape the course of that education. He led me to a community that was bigger than the day to day, to a place where the music was magic and feeling it connected me to a universal source where I could see glimpses of the self I was on a quest for.
A Grateful Dead show held a space for feeling, open-heartedness, flow, and freedom. In a word it was DIVINE. The music was healing and while I knew that the path ahead of me was for my steps alone, those nights under skies of diamonds, filled with the lulling jams of space, were illuminating, transcendent and gave me a sense of belonging. It was a profound gathering, a collective. It was love. It was human.
At these shows my years long fascination with collecting pebbles and stones began to take on new meaning. Crystals found their way into the hands of many people in this otherworld. They were of the earth, each holding a vibration passed from caretaker to caretaker. Just like the music, they held mystical powers of healing. I’ve kept that knowledge close. As I have traveled the world bringing stories to life through the medium of chocolate, I have continued to study their therapeutic nature. I have released crystals to others when they would serve them better than me and allowed new ones to come me while my belief in their power has grown.
The epic trips of my life are filled with soundtracks of my own making and many of the songs and lessons come from the iconic storytelling of the Grateful Dead. For their generosity, I dedicate this collection to them.
Peace, Love & Chocolate,
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Pecans, Walnuts, Pine Nuts, Hazelnuts, Coconut, Pistachios, Chestnuts, Almonds
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.