Eternal Love Gift Tower
Eternal Love Gift Tower
The Eternal Love Tower is the ultimate Valentine's Day chocolate gift box and includes two of our limited edition Ancient Love Valentine's Day Collections. At the base of the tower is our most adored Aset Collection - A Hi Vibe Chocolate Collection. Worthy of a warrior goddess and dedicated to this fiery protector, this limited edition Valentine's Day heart-shaped box is as extraordinary as Aset herself.
At the top of our chocolate tower is our exclusive 7-piece Love Story Dark Chocolate Truffle Collection. Hand, head, and heart have converged to celebrate the season of love with chocolates that will encourage the fire and passions of the Egyptian gods and goddesses. Hand-tied with love and a purple ribbon.
Take a look at what Valentine's day chocolates are included in these chocolate gift towers.
Aset - The Eternal Love Chocolate Collection:
(2) EYE OF HORUS: Peanut butter + 62% cacao dark chocolate + blue spirulina + golden pumpkin seed
(2) WADJET: Raw honey + walnuts + orange zest + a whisper of fennel seed + 62% cacao dark chocolate encasement + 36% cocoa butter pink-hued white chocolate
(1) ANUBIS: Olive oil + sweet almond + 62% cacao dark chocolate + spirulina
(1) ATEN: Raw honey + Bronte pistachio + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) BASTET: Wild strawberry + Egyptian pomegranate + 36% cocoa butter pink-hued white chocolate + raspberry
(1) CLEOPATRA: Fig honey caramel + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds + blue spirulina
(1) GEB: Bergamot citrus + vanilla + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) HAPI: Crystallized violets + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) KNUT: Strawberry + pink peppercorns + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) MUT: Black sesame paste + maca + dates + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) NEBU: Golden sesame + hazelnut + saffron + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23-karat gold
(1) OSIRIS: Macedonian rare red wine + black raspberry + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) PTAH: Sweet apricot gelée + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
A love Story Dark Chocolate Truffle Collection:
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Brown Butter: Bordier handmade butter ganache + Matiz flor de sal + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Red Fire: Ancho chillies + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
A Guided Tasting For These Valentine's Day Chocolates:
A guided tasting to connect with the Above, and the Below, through the body and the senses. In this process of eating chocolate, you will be brought into your senses and ultimately into the essence of self. Trust the voice you find inside.
Our chocolate tower is infused with a healing sound frequency, 528 Hz which is the same frequency as the sistrum, a musical instrument from Egypt used for ceremony and healing.
BREATHE: Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thoughts and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
SEE: Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture? Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
SMELL: Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
TASTE: Enjoy your chocolate in two bites. In the first bite you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
LOVE: Open your heart to receive the love vibration that has been infused in this chocolate through a 528 Hz sound frequency. In the old kingdom of Egypt, the sistrum rattle created an “ultrasound” used by ancient priestesses and the goddess Hathor to manifest healing and produce blessings of joy. This healing sound is still used today.
How to care for your collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Almonds, Chestnut, Sesame
*The wheat has been processed to allow this food to meet the Food and Drug Administration requirements for gluten-free foods.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Sesame and Tree Nuts.
Are chocolate towers a romantic gift?
Just like how love is sweet and so is chocolate, especially a tower of them, so yes it’s a great romantic gift. Whether it’s chocolates for valentine's day, anniversaries, or for some self-love, you can't go wrong with these exotic Egyptian chocolates and dark chocolate truffles.
Does chocolate help with love?
Chocolate does more than just convey your feelings, it also helps love in many other ways. According to history and research, chocolate is considered to be an aphrodisiac food! So these are also perfect chocolates for valentine's day.
Is chocolate good for self-love?
Yes! We take self-love seriously and even created the perfect collection to enjoy. These chocolate towers were created to fill the heart of anyone who takes a bite of our Egyptian and dark chocolates.