The House of Nuwa Collection
The House of Nuwa Collection
Introducing The House of Nuwa, our biggest and most beautiful Easter Egg yet. Her tale is as old as the ages and transports you to China, where Nuwa was called the mother of all humans. Chinese folklore depicts Nuwa as part human and part dragon. This is a testament to her supernatural power, her wisdom and the life force of the dragon that resided within her. As you travel through this collection, you are traveling through the winding woods of Nuwa’s beloved China, tasting the parfums of this rich and fertile land, reflecting on your own strength and wisdom and calling on your inner dragon. This collection includes 25 limited edition fine chocolates and a guided tasting insert.
(2) KINAKO: Double fermented shoyu + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) HUMILITY: Fresh house-made calamansi and passion fruit curd + 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) YANG: Chinese manadarin + 36% cacao white chocolate
(4) CASSIA: Raw honey + walnuts + orange zest + Cassia cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate encasement + all natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) HAPPY UNIVERSE: Golden sesame + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) DRAGON FIRE: A.O.C. Bordier Butter +- 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matiz flor de sal
(2) RURIKO: Kokuto black sugar caramel with double fermented shoyu + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + electric blue algae-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) INTELLECTI FRUIT: Sweet apricot gelee + 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) TREASURE BERRY: Fraise de Bois + green gooseberry + early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + all natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) GOOD FORTUNE: Kumquat pate de fruit + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) DRAGON HEART: Beet + 62% cacao dark chocolate
A GUIDED TASTING of CHOCOLATE
Using your body and mind, connect with the healing power of Dragon Energy. In this process of eating chocolate, you will be brought into your senses and ultimately into the essence of self. Trust the voice you find inside. Our chocolates are infused with a healing sound frequency of 528 Hz, much like the powerful, energetic Dragon who radiates a frequency of freedom and unlimited love.
BREATHE: Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
SEE: Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
TOUCH: Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing it’s texture and releasing the aromatics.
ON THE NOSE: Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
ON THE PALATE: Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances.
THE FINISH: Breathe into your mouth and taste the lingering finish. You will be the judge.
How to care for your collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We infuse this ritual into all our products with exotic and ephemeral ingredients.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Contains: Hazelnut, pine nut, walnut, milk, wheat, egg, soy, sesame
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Sesame and Tree Nuts.