(1) Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee: sweet butter toffee + pink Himalayan sea salt + 45% dark milk chocolate + roasted pecans and walnuts
(1) Parmesan Walnut and Fig Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: 24-month aged Parmigiano Reggiano + golden Turkish figs + California walnuts with a touch of pink peppercorn
(1) Cheddar and Apple Chocolate Bar, 3 oz: 12-month aged Vermont Cheddar cheese + apples + cinnamon + 45% dark milk chocolate
(1) Miele Thun monofloral apple honey
(1) San Giacomo Balsamela
(1) Acquerello Carnaroli Rice
(1) Insert book pairing and recipe guide
A passion project for the Markoff sisters, who have traveled and lived throughout Italy. The story begins in the Langhe with our prized hazelnuts, where dear friends, native to Piemonte, Italy, led us on a journey to discover the rare gems of the terroir of Italy’s best-in-class provisions. Enjoy the prizes of Piemonte with experience of our limited editions, marveling upon our love of Italy with friends and family throughout the season.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. All Vosges Haut-Chocolat collections are FRESH and PERISHABLE.
We use fresh cream and other ephemeral ingredients, so please keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 8 weeks from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Pecans.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.