The Cleopatra Gift Guide
Each collection includes 6 elixirs and can be ordered as an assortment (one of each parfum) or as a single parfum (six of the same parfum).
(1) Reishi Mushroom and Walnut: 100% Cacao + Walnut + Adaptogenic Reishi Mushroom
(1) Golden Milk: Cocoa Butter + Turmeric + Telicherry Black Pepper + Ceylon Cinnamon + Cardamom and Chili
(2) Ceremonial Cacao: 100% Cacao + Ceylon Cinnamon + Chili + Raw Honey + Mexican Vanilla
(1) Lavender, Lemon and Maqui Berry: Cocoa Butter + Lavender + Maqui + Coconut
(1) Forest Berry: Cocoa Butter + Raspberry + Strawberry + Cherry + Hibiscus
How to prepare your Elixir:
1. Heat 10oz of your preferred non-dairy milk, our preference is Oatly! Oat Milk. See booklet inside collection box for specifics instructions by Elixir parfum.
2. Add your Elixir Bombe to the warmed milk.
3. Whisk vigorously to aerate your elixir.
Discovered in approximately 1500 BC, cacao was the godly food that granted energy and power to the ancient Indian elite. Utilized by the Olmecs, Aztecs and Mayans, the frothy drink made with cacao paste, a variety of spices, flowers, cornmeal, chilis, or honey was a part of rituals for centuries. In early medical books, cacao can be found in hundreds of entries, and in modern times, cacao has been deemed a superfood. With the highest concentration of flavanols of any food on earth, cacao is a natural energy enhancer, aphrodisiac, and can help aid digestion, circulation, focus, and ones sense of well-being. Cacao is truly a miracle of nature, and these collections have been created to bring some of its many benefits into your own rituals of wellness.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Consume by listed expiration date, 12 months from shipment.
Contains: Coconuts, Walnuts
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.