(1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(1) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
(1) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Dulce de Leche: Argentinean dulce de leche + 45% cacao milk chocolate + dried strawberry powder
(1) Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
(2) Naga®: coconut + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + sweet Indian curry
(1) Olio D'Oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + green olives
(1) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies + 62% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Rap: horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Ghana cocoa
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
(1) Soul & Motown: sweet churned butter ganache + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Ambrosia: macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + gold leaf
(1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherr
"My first truffle collection, the birth of Vosges®, and the origin of Travel the World through Chocolate™ lies within the Exotic Truffle Collections. After returning from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and a trip around the world, I began to use chocolate as my medium to recount the adventures of my travels. After you unravel the purple bow, the wanderlust begins…where do you want to go? Nagaland is vibrant with curry, macadamia nuts beckon to Australia. Relish in Chinese star anise, reminiscent of the forbidden green absinthe of days long past. Open your senses and experience the culture, take a bite and imagine what it is like to stand on the streets of Shanghai. Milk, white or dark chocolate first? I suggest starting with white, but break the rules and follow your instincts. Be a rolling stone…."
peace, love + chocolate
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.