(1) Ambrosia: macadamia nuts + Cointreau + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + gold leaf
(1) Wink of the Rabbit: soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Naga: housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut puree + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
(1) Black Pearl: pink Fijian ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial Matcha
(1) crispy crepe + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + crushed candied violet
(1) crispy crepe + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + cocoa nibs
(1) Blue Majik ™: A proprietary blend of spirulina, a freshwater algae + early-harvest, first-press extra virgin olive oil in 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Green Tea Matcha: Matcha powder + early-harvest, first-press extra virgin olive oil in 72% cacao dark chocolate.
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
"Party Planning was the foremost on my mind years ago as I planned a gypsy Macedonian celebration of a lifetime, my wedding. Creativity, personalization, symbolism and the creation of a memorable, shared experience for my guests have driven me to hang chocolate in trees, adorn tables with truffles, drink geranium and white chocolate Kir Royales, and serve cocoa hors d'oevres. Find the essence of the energy you want to create with your event and let us help you to make it an especially memorable chocolate experience."
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
SKU: Exotic PF-UNIV-002-A / Traditional PF-UNIV-002-B / Praline TC-UNIV-PRA-002
Please contact a Chocolate Concierge at 888.301.9866 regarding additional parfum options available
Ordering more than 50 favors?
Please allow additional 2-5 business days for custom assembly of the freshest product available. Contact one of our Chocolate Concierges to confirm exact lead time. We are available at 888.301.YUMM (9866) or firstname.lastname@example.org.