Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktails Recipe
Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktails Drink Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs
- 2 large strands with flowers of African blue basil
- 4 oz Campari
- 1 fresh nectarine
- 4 strawberries
- 4 large ice cubes
- 1 cup soda water
- geranium petals
Katrina's Inspiration"I sent my sweet husband, Jay, to buy some organic herbs for our new rooftop garden. I would likely have come home with Italian or Thai basil but he snooped out more rare leaves – African blue basil a robust strong basil with notes of camphor and mini Cuban basil that is a stronger more potent version of sweet basil."
- 1. Make simple syrup by combining 1 part sugar to 1 part boiling water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 2. Infuse simple syrup with cocoa nibs, basil or experiment with your own herbal tincture!
- 3. In a rocks glass, muddle fresh, juicy nectarines and strawberries.
- 4. Add a splash of Campari, large ice cubes and top with soda water.
- 5. Sprinkle organic geranium petals atop for garnish.
- 6. Enjoy this Strawberry Nectarine Geranium Cocktail paired with our Cherry Rooibos Chocolate Bar containing African rooibos tea.
Full Moon Brownies Recipe
Classic Chocolate Brownies with a Vosges® spin using our Black Pearl® Dark Chocolate Exotic Candy Bar.
Jamaican Christmas Sorrel Punch Recipe
This drink makes a perfect offering at a holiday brunch or an open house, and it's also perfect to sip alongside the Rasta truffle (Jamaican sorrel + fresh ginger + nutmeg + mango + white chocolate + hibiscus flower) from our seasonal Zion Collection. Give it a try, but beware… a few sips and you may start to hear the faint sounds of the reggae Christmas carols and feel a hint of Jamaican "Christmas breeze" luring you to book a flight and spend your holiday on the island.
Ricotta Cheese with Olive Oil and Dark Chocolate Recipe
This recipe is perfect for cheese and chocolate lovers. Crumbled Reishi Mushroom & Walnut Super Dark Chocolate Bar atop ricotta cheese...mmm. It takes just minutes to make-a satisfying snack or you can also serve this Ricotta with an hors d'oeuvre plate. Use fresh ricotta for this recipe to enhance your chocolate and cheese experience.