Bastet - A Sacred Hi Vibe Chocolate Collection
hall of fame
Bastet - A Sacred Hi Vibe Chocolate Collection
A collection worthy of gifting your supreme beloved. Inspired by Bastet, the fiery protector of women, children and family, this heart-shaped box is filled with our extraordinary limited edition chocolate collection inspired by Ancient Egypt. The goddess of women's secrets, fertility, music and health, Bastet is celebrated with chocolates made to revel in the above and the below. This ultra-luxe heart shaped collection is our most immersive Valentine's Day gift.
(4) RA: Madagascar vanilla bean marshmallow + burnt sugar caramel with pecans and walnuts + hibiscus flower pâte + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 23-karat gold
(3) WADJET: Raw honey + walnuts + orange zest + a whisper of fennel seed + 62% cacao dark chocolate encasement + 36% cocoa butter pink-hued white chocolate
(2) ANUBIS: Olive oil + sweet almond + 62% cacao dark chocolate + spirulina
(2) ATEN: Raw honey + Bronte pistachio + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(2) BASTET: Wild strawberry + Egyptian pomegranate + 36% cocoa butter pink-hued white chocolate + raspberry
(2) CLEOPATRA: Fig honey caramel + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds + blue spirulina
(2) EYE OF HORUS: Peanut butter + 62% cacao dark chocolate + blue spirulina + golden pumpkin seed
(2) GEB: Bergamot citrus + vanilla + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) HAPI: Crystallized violets + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) HATHOR: Yirgacheffe coffee + sweet almond + orange blossom water + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) KNUT: Strawberry + pink peppercorns + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) MUT: Black sesame paste + maca + dates + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) NEBU: Golden sesame + hazelnut + saffron + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23-karat gold
(2) OSIRIS: Macedonian rare red wine + black raspberry + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(2) PTAH: Sweet apricot gelée + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) URAEUS: Grass-fed brown butter + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matiz flor de sal
(1) ASET: Small sour cherries + Morello cherry-infused Eau de Vie + cherry tree honey + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) GOLDEN SOLAR DISK: Madagascar vanilla marshmallow + Bulgarian rose + pink salt + Bronte pistachio + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23-karat gold
(1) THOTH: Bronte pistachio + sweet almond + pink salt + rose water + 62% cacao dark chocolate
A GUIDED TASTING of CHOCOLATE:
A guided tasting to connect with the Above, and the Below, through the body and the senses. In this process of eating chocolate you will be brought into your senses and ultimately into the essence of self. Trust the voice you find inside.
Our chocolates are infused with a healing sound frequency, 528 Hz which is the same frequency as the sistrum, a musical instrument from Egypt used for ceremony and healing.
BREATHE: Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thoughts and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
SEE: Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture? Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
SMELL: Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
TASTE: Enjoy your chocolate in two bites. In the first bite you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
LOVE: Open your heart to receive the love vibration that has been infused in this chocolate through a 528 Hz sound frequency. In the old kingdom of Egypt, the sistrum rattle created an “ultrasound” used by ancient priestesses and the goddess Hathor to manifest healing and produce blessings of joy. This healing sound is still used today.
How to care for your collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts, Chestnuts, Sesame
*The wheat has been processed to allow this food to meet the Food and Drug Administration requirements for gluten-free foods.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Sesame and Tree Nuts.