(2) Nun: passion fruit + mango + tarragon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Ptah: kumquat + almond paste + coconut + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) Hathor: Yirgacheffe coffee + almond paste + orange blossom water + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) Bastet: fraise de bois strawberry + Egyptian pomegranate + 36% cocoa butter pink-hued white chocolate + raspberry
(2) Hapi: crystallized violets + Damiana + 75% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Anubis: early harvest olive oil + amaretto + spirulina + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Nebu: Gianduia + golden sesame paste + saffron + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23 kt gold
(2) Geb: Bergamot citrus + Telicherry peppercorn + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Thoth: Amarena cherries + 72% cacao dark chocolate + hibiscus flower
(2) Eset: Mieli Thun sunflower honey + coriander oil + orange blossom + olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Ra: house-made marshmallow + nutty caramel + prickly pear pâté + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Uraeus: brown butter + 85% cacao dark chocolate + Matiz flor de sal
(2) Knut: lemon rose caramel + pink peppercorns + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Cleopatra: fig + chestnut + Ceylon cinnamon + honey + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds + blue spirulina
(2) Mut: organic black sesame paste + maca + dates + coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Osiris: Macedonian rare red wine + black raspberry + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Eye of Horus: peanut butter + 62% cacao dark chocolate + golden pumpkin seed + blue spirulina
(2) Aten: organic donkey milk + raw honey + Bronte pistachio + 85% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Wadjet: raw honey + walnuts + orange zest + caramel with golden sesame + a whisper of fennel seed in a 62% cacao dark chocolate encasement + 36% cocoa butter pink-hued white chocolate
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the conching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post-consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
These love-infused collections are inspired by alchemy's origin in Egypt and the Emerald Tablet's seven-step process of personal transformation to raise consciousness. The Ancient Egyptians believed that one’s heart was their center and the most important energy zone in the body. The mind was the secondary energy point. Their harmony was the key to unlocking necessary knowledge, for the marriage of the two beget the ability to visit the realms above. This allowed one to gain insights and gnostic wisdom. This union was called the Intelligence of the Heart.
We created these collections to explore Ancient Egypt's pantheon of gods and goddesses; the archetypes of whom are meant to fend off the dragons and fill your heart with love and power.
We have carefully chosen ingredients that infuse and animate the chocolates in such a way that the energy of their presence is equal to the taste of the experience. My hope is that as you savor these chocolates, you set your intentions and trust the intelligence of your heart.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Pecans, Chestnuts
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.