Best of Vosges Bundle
Best of Vosges Bundle
Travel the world through the best of Vosges. Whether a first indulgence, or a special splurge this curated collection takes you on a journey through our best parfums. From the snap of our perfectly tempered chocolate bars to the unbridled decadence of the 24ct gold topped la bombe. This bundle of haut-chocolat is a love song to experiencing the best Vosges has to offer.
Bapchi's Caramel Toffee
Half Pound: Sweet butter toffee + roasted walnuts and pecans + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + pink Himalayan sea salt
I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Reishi mushroom + dulce de leche + cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 23-karat edible gold leaf dipped in 45% cacao milk chocolate
Exotic Truffle Collection
(2) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Dulce de Leche: Dulce de leche + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried strawberry
(1) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Olio D'Oliva: First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao white chocolate + green olives
(1) Rap: Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Blood Orange Caramels
6 Pieces: Blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
(3) Exotic Chocolate Bars
-Dulce de Leche
-Matcha Green Tea & Spirulina Super Dark™
Specific nutritional and ingredient information can be found on individual product page
Contains: Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia nuts, Milk, Soy, Walnuts, Pecans
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
A Guided Tasting of an Exotic Truffle:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
"My first truffle collection, the birth of Vosges®, and the origin of Travel the World through Chocolate™ lies within the Exotic Truffle Collections. After returning from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and a trip around the world, I began to use chocolate as my medium to recount the adventures of my travels. After you unravel the purple bow, the wanderlust begins...where do you want to go? Nagaland is vibrant with curry, macadamia nuts beckon to Australia. Relish in Chinese star anise, reminiscent of the forbidden green absinthe of days long past. Open your senses and experience the culture, take a bite and imagine what it is like to stand on the streets of Shanghai. Milk, white or dark chocolate first? I suggest starting with white, but break the rules and follow your instincts. Be a rolling stone..."
Peace, Love & Chocolate,