Caramel et Truffle Gift Tower
Caramel et Truffle Gift Tower
(1) Enchanted Truffle Collection
(1) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia + nuts + Cointreau® + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Chef Pascal: Schwarzälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Dalmore 15: The Dalmore Scotch whisky, 15 year aged + early-harvest, first press Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + spiced ginger crumb
(1) Eirene: Fraise des bois + green gooseberry + early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + all-natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(1) Evaki: Treasure blackberry + Thai basil + fresh young coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black raspberry and hibiscus powder
(1) Funk and Disco: Banana pudding ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + vanilla
(1) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Lioness Nutmeg: Blackwell rum + Indonesian nutmeg + organic Wakaya ginger + 36% cacao white chocolate + Abbey Road Dianthus flower
(1) Madame Plum Armagnac: D'Agen French plums + Armagnac de Montel Special Reserve + orange blossom water + 62% cacao dark chocolate + hibiscus
(1) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Nun: Passion fruit + mango + tarragon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Rap: horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Red Fire: Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Sveta Sofia: Bulgarian rose water + pistachio paste + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried rosebud tea + Bronte pistachio
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Wooloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Exotic Caramel Collection
(4) Blood Orange Caramels: Blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
(4) Maple Sugar and Walnut Caramels: Vermont maple syrup + chopped walnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + candied walnut
(4) New Mexican Pecan Caramels: New Mexican pecan + Madagascar vanilla + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt
(4) Red Hawaiian Caramels: Madagascar vanilla + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + red Hawaiian sea salt
A Guided Tasting of an Exotic Truffle:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
How to Care for your Collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Almond, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia nuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.