(2) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + reshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(2) Hikari: Hateruma brown sugar + 5-year aged purple potato vinegar + 72% cacao dark chocolate + purple potatoes
(2) Hotaru: Black Okinawan sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + chili threads
(2) Michiyo: Lychee + orange blossom water + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Mikino: Black sesame + honey + dates + 100% cacao
(2) Momoko: White peach + bitter almond + peach eau de vie + beet-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) Ruriko: Kokuto black sugar caramel with double fermented shoyu + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + electric blue algae-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) Sakae: Dassai 39 Junmai Daiginjo + 62% cacao dark chocolate + golden sesame + blue algae + poppy seeds
(2) Sakura: Cherry blossom + Sakura leaves + Anko white bean + 36% cacao white chocolate + dragon fruit + white poppy seed
(2) Seiki: Chiba peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Tama: Kübler absinthe + star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(2) Uzume Satomi: Hateruma Island sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 23 karat gold dust
(2) Yua: Hateruma Island brown sugar caramel + masago + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Manami: Umeboshi plum + wild banana + red ginger + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + turmeric-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(1) Mitsuki Riko: Japanese jasmine flowers + Emperor’s jasmine green tea + genmaicha + 36% cacao white chocolate
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
Imperfection is the perfection of nature. Nothing ever lasts, nothing is ever perfect, and the little details of wear tell the story. The appreciation of fleeting beauty. Wabi, which roughly means “the elegant beauty of humble simplicity,” and sabi, which means “the passing of time and subsequent deterioration.” Nature is our source of energy and beauty. In our newest collection, we honor the Japanese goddess Uzume. Her legend illustrates a beautiful and unique approach to problem solving by engaging her sense of humor, dance and levity. She reminds us that we have this creative power within ourselves to navigate through the most difficult resistances and always reach towards a new dawn to expand.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, Pistachios, Almonds
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.