Easter Bundle Egg-straordinaire
Easter Bundle Egg-straordinaire
Bronte Pistachio Dragon Egg, 10oz: Bronte pistachio + Marzipan + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Peanut Butter Dragon Egg, 10oz: Peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt + Baja Gold salt
Rohan the Regal Rabbit, 17.5oz: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + feuilletine + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Lemon Curd Picadilly Rabbits, 9 pieces: house-made lemon curd + 36% cacao white chocolate
Forest Raspberry Artemis Rabbits, 9 pieces: wild raspberry pâte de fruit + Bulgarian rose water + 62% cacao dark chocolate
The House of Nuwa Collection, 25 pieces:
(2) KINAKO: Double fermented shoyu + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) HUMILITY: Fresh house-made calamansi and passion fruit curd + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) YANG: Chinese manadarin + 36% cacao white chocolate
(4) CASSIA: Raw honey + walnuts + orange zest + Cassia cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate encasement + all natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) HAPPY UNIVERSE: Golden sesame + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) DRAGON FIRE: A.O.C. Bordier Butter +- 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matiz flor de sal
(2) RURIKO: Kokuto black sugar caramel with double fermented shoyu + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + electric blue algae-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) INTELLECTI FRUIT: Sweet apricot gelee + 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) TREASURE BERRY: Fraise de Bois + green gooseberry + early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + all natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) GOOD FORTUNE: Kumquat pate de fruit + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) DRAGON HEART: Beet + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Atreyu, TuTu, and The Magical Dragon Collection, 17 pieces:
(2) Wind Forest: Olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + raspberry rose gelee + Bulgarian rose water + raspberry powder
(2) Atreyu: Hataruma Black sugar + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Lucky Dragon: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers
(2) Sea of Possibilities: Wild strawberry + Egyptian pomegranate + 36% cacao white chocolate + raspberry
(2) Luna: Australian macadamia nuts + orange + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(2) TuTu: Golden sesame + hazelnut + saffron + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23-karat gold
(2) Fantastica: Peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt
(2) Moria: Fig honey caramel + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds + blue spirulina
(1) Eye of Horus: Peanut butter + 62% cacao dark chocolate + blue spirulina + golden pumpkin seed
A GUIDED TASTING of CHOCOLATE
Using your body and mind, connect with the healing power of Dragon Energy. In this process of eating chocolate, you will be brought into your senses and ultimately into the essence of self. Trust the voice you find inside. Our chocolates are infused with a healing sound frequency of 528 Hz, much like the powerful, energetic Dragon who radiates a frequency of freedom and unlimited love.
BREATHE: Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and
prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
SEE: Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
TOUCH: Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing it’s texture and releasing the aromatics.
ON THE NOSE: Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
ON THE PALATE: Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances.
THE FINISH: Open your heart to receive the love vibration that has been infused into this chocolate through a 528 Hz sound frequency. Feel the life-force of the Dragon within you, healing you and allowing you to find your voice. Breathe into your mouth and taste the lingering finish. Reach up through your heart-space and feel yourself roar.
How to care for your collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We infuse this ritual into all our products with exotic and ephemeral ingredients.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date.
Contains: Peanut, chestnut, hazelnut, walnut, macadamia nut, pine nut, almond, pistachio, milk, egg, wheat, soy, sesame.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Sesame and Tree Nuts