(2) Dulce de Leche: Argentinean dulce de leche + 45% cacao milk chocolate + dried strawberry powder
(2) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
(1) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Naga®: coconut + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + sweet Indian curry
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
(1) Olio D'Oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + green olives
(1) Ambrosia: macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + gold leaf
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
(1) Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
(1) Soul & Motown: sweet churned butter ganache + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies + 62% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Rap: horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Ghana cocoa
"My first truffle collection, the birth of Vosges®, and the origin of Travel the World through Chocolate™ lies within the Exotic Truffle Collections. After returning from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and a trip around the world, I began to use chocolate as my medium to recount the adventures of my travels. After you unravel the purple bow, the wanderlust begins…where do you want to go? Nagaland is vibrant with curry, macadamia nuts beckon to Australia. Relish in Chinese star anise, reminiscent of the forbidden green absinthe of days long past. Open your senses and experience the culture, take a bite and imagine what it is like to stand on the streets of Shanghai. Milk, white or dark chocolate first? I suggest starting with white, but break the rules and follow your instincts. Be a rolling stone…."
peace, love + chocolate
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.