Gaudi Truffle: saffron + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + a mosaic of sugar crystals
FIVE WAYS TO ENJOY HAUT-CHOCOLAT:
1. DROP IN YOUR COFFEE: You read that right. We add chocolate to our coffee instead of sugar. The best way to start your day.Try with our Macedonia Pistachio Truffle
2. TAKE A BREAK AND MEDITATE: Working from home is stressful. Insert children, a dog, and constant distractions for the perfect storm. Take a break, find your breath, and meditate. Try with our Gianduia Truffle.
3. CREATE A REWARD SYSTEM: Let’s be honest, do chore charts with star stickers really work anymore? You might need something else in your arsenal. Try with our Ankh Pâtes de Fruits
4. DESSERT IS DONE: Straight out of the box, atop an ice-cream sundae, or sandwiched between a graham cracker and a marshmallow. A peanut butter, chocolate crunch will quench any post dinner sweet tooth. Try with our Eye of Horus Peanut Butter Truffle.
5. ENJOY A NIGHTCAP: We won’t blame you if the nightcap is at 5PM! One of our favorite things to do is enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail and garnish with a little piece of chocolate heaven. Try with our Chef Pascal Truffle paired with a classic Blood & Sand.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.