Balsamico Truffle, Box of 16: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
Brown Butter Truffle, Box of 16: Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache + Matiz-flor de Sal salt
Budapest Truffle, Box of 16: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Cocoa Nibs Praline, Box of 16: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + feuilletine + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + cocoa nibs
Gianduia Truffle, Box of 16: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Olio d'Oliva Truffle, Box of 16: First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao white chocolate + green olives
Polline di Finocchio Truffle, Box of 16: Wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Rap Truffle, Box of 16: Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Red Fire Truffle, Box of 16: Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Viola Truffle, Box of 16: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
FIVE WAYS TO ENJOY HAUT-CHOCOLAT:
1. DROP IN YOUR COFFEE: You read that right. We add chocolate to our coffee instead of sugar. The best way to start your day. Try with our Gianduia Truffle, made with I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts.
2. TAKE A BREAK AND MEDITATE: Working from home is stressful. Insert children, a dog, and constant distractions for the perfect storm. Take a break, find your breath, and meditate. Try with our Brown Butter Truffle.
3. CREATE A REWARD SYSTEM: Let’s be honest, do chore charts with star stickers really work anymore? You might need something else in your arsenal. Try with our Red Fire Truffle.
4. DESSERT IS DONE: Straight out of the box, atop an ice-cream sundae, or sandwiched between a graham cracker and a marshmallow. I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar, chocolate crunch will quench any post dinner sweet tooth. Try with our Balsamico Truffle.
5. ENJOY A NIGHTCAP: We won’t blame you if the nightcap is at 5PM! One of our favorite things to do is enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail and garnish with a little piece of chocolate heaven. Try our Polline di Finocchio Truffle paired with a Moscato d'Asti, fresh peaches and curry spiced pecans.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.