(1) Collezione Italiana, 16 pieces
- (4) Sale del Mare: Tuscan pine nut caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Sicilian sea salt
- (2) Polline di Finocchio: wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- (2) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Piemonte hazelnuts
- (4) Rooster: Taleggio cheese + walnuts + Madagascar vanilla bean + 62% cacao bittersweet
- (4) Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
(1) Blood Orange Hibiscus Caramels, 6 pieces: blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
(1) Parianni Sicilian Pistachios, 100g
(1) Parianni Candied Orange, 260g
(1) Parianni Candied Lemon, 260g
(1) Ravida Sea Salt
(1) Insert book pairing and recipe guide
A passion project for the Markoff sisters, who have traveled and lived throughout Italy. The story begins in the Langhe with our prized hazelnuts, where dear friends, native to Piemonte, Italy, led us on a journey to discover the rare gems of the terroir of Italy’s best-in-class provisions. Enjoy the prizes of Piemonte with experience of our limited editions, marveling upon our love of Italy with friends and family throughout the season.
Blood Orange Negroni
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- blood orange slice, and zest
Fill a shaker with ice, gin, Campari, vermouth, freshly squeezed blood orange, and zest of 1/2 an orange. Shake, and strain into a small, ice-filled rocks glass and serve with our blood orange caramel aside on a cocktail plate. Saluti!
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. All Vosges Haut-Chocolat collections are FRESH and PERISHABLE.
We use fresh cream and other ephemeral ingredients, so please keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 10 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts, Pine Nuts, Walnuts.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.