(8) Ziva: wildflower honey + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds + blue spirulina
(2) Ama-No-Uzume: ginger + wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
The Japanese Fertility goddess, witty goddess of persuasion. A companion of Ninigi, she performed a bawdy dance hoping to entice the sun out of hiding. This dance symbolizes the planting of seed which waits for the sun come after winter.
(2) Venus: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cocao butter white chocolate + naturally tinted blue cocoa butter + green olives
Roman Goddess of Fertility and Love Originally, she was believed to be associated with gardens and fruitfulness, but later took on all the aspects of Aphrodite from the Greek traditions as a goddess of fertility.
(2) Eireen: horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Ghana cocoa
Eireen’s message is “There is no need to worry, as everything is working out beautifully. Even though appearances may seem chaotic, she assures you that a higher plan is in action. This all-loving power is carrying and supporting you completely. Relax into the arms of the Divine love; and breathe away all care.
(2) Siduri: muscat + orange flower blossom + muscat + 62% cacao dark chocolate + bee pollen
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.