The Sales Analyst primary responsibilities will include collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. He/she will work closely with the sales force and external brokers to develop forecasts, report historical sales data and perform actual to forecast variance analysis. He/she must collect sales records and evaluate performance based on sales quotas while taking into consideration current economic conditions. The position will create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative solutions & sales analysis, provide support for Internet, Trade & consumer promotions, and assess future needs and data integrity. He/she must develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency. The Sales Analyst will report to our Chief Financial Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- •Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis
- •Assist in converting the sales forecast to purchasing/production needs
- •Coordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all sales channels
- •Extract sales data from databases using existing and modified reporting tools
- •Create customized sales reports on requests for all channels (often in MS Excel)
- •Generate commission reports for third party brokers and independent sales staff
- •Support CFO/Finance in ad-hoc needs relating to month-close, annual audit, and day-to-day operations. (i.e. pricing analyses, royalties, trade spend tracking, SKU Rationalization)
- •Rely on personal experience and judgment to independently develop tools and processes for above responsibilities when exiting technical solutions or established guidelines are absent
Desired Skills & Experience:
- •Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of experience in sales analysis
- •Knowledge and ability to write SQL queries
- •NetSuite experience desired
- •Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- •Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- •Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- •Strong problem solving and resolution
- •Excellent listening
- •Collaborative in nature and supportive of Management and Corporate Directives
- •Fact-based and responsive decision-making
- •Highest standards with a commitment to continually raising the bar
- •Thrives under pressure
- •Comfortable in high-growth and dynamic environment
- •Excellent follow through and communication with team members throughout all levels of the organization
Thank you for your time and interest in employment with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. Your resume will be reviewed, once received, and a Vosges representative will contact you if additional followup is needed.
About Vosges Haut-Chocolat:
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes
you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of
chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious
innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Human Resources at KaseyM@vosgeschocolate.com